Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Idiot spy sells secrets to China, gets arrested

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Lookit this dildo! A wannabe Mini James Bond.

And he got paid (checks notes) $42000 for TWELVE payments?! From the CCP? Cheap pricks. That equals out to $3500 per. And this was for top-tier stuff. Surely they could've afforded more than *that*. But fuck 'em anyway.

Yeah I know it's not directly related to inceldom, but it made me roll my eyes nonetheless.

Thinks I'm clicking that. :lul:

China can't create their own stuff, they either copy or steal.

He probably just did it for the cheap quick money, which is the stupidest reason, not because he actually supports the CCP, which could have helped him find actual support and protection.

China can't create their own stuff, they either copy or steal.
All countries do that.

But there are few countries that are stupid enough to sell their secrets or give access to them to some random people.

All countries do that.

But there are few countries that are stupid enough to sell their secrets or give access to them to some random people.
Like that air force guy who showed off classified material on discord. Stupid kid ruined his life just to get the LOLs.

And/ or too lazy. So they lowball one of our guys to sell it to them.
If their cheap incentive works, it's definitely a western problem. How come someone working at this rank is so cheap and easy to manipulate ?

The state of the West ...

It's over for spycels

He probably just did it for the cheap quick money, which is the stupidest reason, not because he actually supports the CCP, which could have helped him find actual support and protection.
Could’ve gotten a state mandated and manufactured noodlefoid!

Alas

Could’ve gotten a state mandated and manufactured noodlefoid!

Alas
Exactly, he should've held out. I mean he shouldn't have done it in the first place, so he's both a traitor and a moron.

4 digit manufactured IQ
My iq is the highest on this entire site, probably in the whole world! I am currycel thougu so the zog prevents me from using my iq for the greater good

Exactly, he should've held out. I mean he shouldn't have done it in the first place, so he's both a traitor and a moron.
Being a traitor to the American government makes perfect sense as an incel. Why the fuck would you care about a government that doesn’t care about you, for a people that would throw you in the trash if they could.

They were able to develop nuclear weapons after discord with Soviets.
And the Soviets built their own nukes after one of our traitors leaked secrets to them. That traitor has never been identified.

He's the espionage version of the Golden State Killer, or D.B. Cooper.

Edit: I'm aware that the GSK has been arrested, though he was still unidentified for decades.

Last edited:
Lookit this dildo! A wannabe Mini James Bond.

And he got paid (checks notes) $42000 for TWELVE payments?! From the CCP? Cheap pricks. That equals out to $3500 per. And this was for top-tier stuff. Surely they could've afforded more than *that*. But fuck 'em anyway.

Yeah I know it's not directly related to inceldom, but it made me roll my eyes nonetheless.

Based he did sell them tho
And the justice system is s joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back