Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Identifying as a foid to claim a scholarship - Using the left's ideology against them?

Would it work?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know/View Poll Results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I want to start off by stating:

-I know I am a biological male.
-I have a penis.
-I am not mentally ill and my sex at birth was Male therefore my gender is also male.

Now that I've cleared that up. I shall go on.

There's this VERY EXPENSIVE scholarship offered to only Women (so much for eQuAliTy) and I think it is greatly unfair to dismiss over 50% of the population based on what's in between their legs.
Now as we all know. In this fucked world, you can identify as anything and have the support of the LGBTQ community behind you, then just brand a company/corperation as bigoted if they reject you and sue for discrimination.

Anyway, Would it work if I """"""""""""identified"""""""""""" as a foid to claim this scholarship?

It's worth over £120,000 and I'll never be able to earn that amount of money.

Yes. and if they refuse sue them for being bigots

I mean , anything that harms the cancerous systems in place is good in my eyes

Yes, use their own logic against them
full

Nothing wrong with that, good luck man.

Now this is some high IQ shit.

Cunningmaxxing and gaming the system is perfectly legit. The system fucks over men like us. It's time for some recompense.

OP, are you absolutely sure about this? You have to pretty much continue the ruse for years on end with everything: government documents, driver's license, the whole works. It could get ugly and you might get charged with fraud. This thread would be very strong evidence, if not proof.

120k quid is a juicy steak to ignore. Good luck, buddy boyo.

OP, are you absolutely sure about this? You have to pretty much continue the ruse for years on end with everything: government documents, driver's license, the whole works. It could get ugly and you might get charged with fraud. This thread would be very strong evidence, if not proof.
Would I really?

Surely if I'm "gender fluid", I can just state that i identify as a foid when it's convenient. I'm using their degeneracy against them.

There's this VERY EXPENSIVE scholarship offered to only Women (so much for eQuAliTy)
How can that be legal ?

Also, if it's expensive but the students don't pay, who does ?

How can that be legal ?

Also, who pays ?

When it's discrimination against men or white people it's fine.

Tax payers I believe. You should know by now. :feelsclown:

Based thing to do. And if they refuse just accuse them of being transphobic.

Would I really?

Surely if I'm "gender fluid", I can just state that i identify as a foid when it's convenient. I'm using their degeneracy against them.

Hm. Gender fluid might work. I have no fucking idea how, though. You would claim to be a woman on the registration forms, but when they see your name and see you in person, they reject you and you can claim gender fluidity and threaten to slap them with the SJW discrimination if they don't play ball? Is that it?

If this goes south, you might get media attention too, and not the good kind. Just be careful what you wish for and what you get yourself into brocel.

I was thinking about this as well months ago, but only as a hypothetical scenario, not as a game plan. Come to think of it, I'm quite sure that nobody has pulled this off yet. Some probably have worn wigs, makeup and dresses, and then claimed to be pre-op tranny or some shit, but I don't think anyone has tried doing nothing to change their outward appearance and simply claim to be female.

This is new territory.

They will never let inkwell become foid

give it a shot :feelskek:

worst they can say is "no, sorry"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back