Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Identical Twins. Can one be Chad, and one Norm?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Well, does the Chad fetus suck all the nutrients in the womb?

if they are identical to one another in every feature then no

They're called "identical" for a reason. :feelsjuice:

Screenshot 20230227 084309

I think Ashton Kutcher has a twin. But probably fraternal.

Also......after birth, one twin could go fat or bald, or experience environmental factors.

Depends if one has a disability or deformity.

Chris Chan was the OG

Then others came along and made better covers that you could actually listen to.

I feel for chris-chan they fucked him up so hard that he ended up hurting his mom because of those cruel normfaggots action, scumciety should be at fault it's beyond me how they blame some mentally broken guy for the actions of cucks

I feel for chris-chan they fucked him up so hard that he ended up hurting his mom because of those cruel normfaggots action, scumciety should be at fault it's beyond me how they blame some mentally broken guy for the actions of cucks
There's probably countless Chris Chan types out there, his situation wasn't unique (until he became the motherfucker that is).

Chris Chan was the OG

Then others came along and made better covers that you could actually listen to.

Chris Chan was the GOAT. Tbh Barb prolly abused him b4 so she wasnt a victim of incest. Isabella Loretta Janke deserves yk what for causing his imprisonment.

There's probably countless Chris Chan types out there, his situation wasn't unique (until he became the motherfucker that is).
He was pushed into this by a cumdumpster and some trolling merciless normfaggots. He was still naive and bluepilled but the fuckers had no mercy and tortured him mentally for their own enjoyment. One day every normie will be gulfed in a ball of nuclear fire once these rich privileged rats take their economic war into the next level.

He was pushed into this by a cumdumpster and some trolling merciless normfaggots. He was still naive and bluepilled but the fuckers had no mercy and tortured him mentally for their own enjoyment. One day every normie will be gulfed in a ball of nuclear fire once these rich privileged rats take their economic war into the next level.
I meant his autistic life situation, not the trolling and bullying online that was pretty dire and unique.

But yes that animal abusing bitch needs locking up.

I meant his autistic life situation, not the trolling and bullying online that was pretty dire and unique. Could such a thing even happen these days to that extreme what with all the anti-bullying shit online and more control places like youtube have over it.
After seeing how normtards and cucks behave there is no doubt that they'll continue their merciless witch hunt of anyone who is unfortunate enough to be the target ( Especially low smv males I've seen it happen hundreds of times ). Chris also was neglected by everyone, nobody took him seriously and the only people that were in contact with him was his mother and some trolls. So this was to be expected and everyone should be blamed for it. Don't get why normtards are this fucking stupid to be shocked about it.

I meant his autistic life situation, not the trolling and bullying online that was pretty dire and unique.

But yes that animal abusing bitch needs locking up.
Agreed fuck that cumdumpster

After seeing how normtards and cucks behave there is no doubt that they'll continue their merciless witch hunt of anyone who is unfortunate enough to be the target ( Especially low smv males I've seen it happen hundreds of times ). Chris also was neglected by everyone, nobody took him seriously and the only people that were in contact with him was his mother and some trolls. So this was to be expected and everyone should be blamed for it. Don't get why normtards are this fucking stupid to be shocked about it.
My bad, didn't realize at first you were talking about that animal abusing cunt who pushed Chris into fucking Barb.

Yeah he's had it rough his entire life, nobody takes autistic men seriously IRL and online they become playthings to mock.

My bad, didn't realize at first you were talking about that animal abusing cunt who pushed Chris into fucking Barb.

Yeah he's had it rough his entire life, nobody takes autistic men seriously IRL.
It's alright, you're cool.

and I agree fuck normfaggots