Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ideas for getting rid of a nightmare housemate

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
So, without going into details, I currently have a nightmare housemate.

I have only ever had one once before, a long while back. And she didn't even have a tenancy agreement yet so it was super easy to get rid of her.

This guy does.

By nightmare what I mean is the kind of person who you can't stand hour by hour, let alone day by day.

So... any ideas? I'd consider almost anything at this point.

Tell him you're turning into an insane I.N.C.E.L. kommando who might blow up any minute now; he might be scared off! :ha..feels:

But what's your arrangement with him? :feelshehe:

43ED1851 C0C0 4880 A87E 6964B8FEA18B
06150934 B8A1 4137 B54F 06021670E466

812C393F 3660 47FF BD60 24EF4C016BE4
4618452A A048 4C31 B304 371778BF5305

Unloose the pee bottles!

lol I mean, just because I'm saying I don't want to share a house with a certain person doesn't mean I'm being territorial or whatever.

This is a 4 person houseshare after all. If it was just me being protective of the house I live in then why didn't I have an issue with the other people who live or have lived here... or the 8 bed HMO I lived in before this place...

lol I mean, just because I'm saying I don't want to share a house with a certain person doesn't mean I'm being territorial or whatever.

This is a 4 person houseshare after all. If it was just me being protective of the house I live in then why didn't I have an issue with the other people who live or have lived here... or the 8 bed HMO I lived in before this place...
Oh... Well. Then hang out naked more... In sight of her... Not in a sexualized way ofc. Just in a lazy inky way. Get her to hate and dispize you.

Or maybe sneakily eat all her food?

Oh... Well. Then hang out naked more... In sight of her... Not in a sexualized way ofc. Just in a lazy inky way. Get her to hate and dispize you.

Or maybe sneakily eat all her food?

This time it's a guy actually.

He seems to have a lot of issues and in a way I do feel sorry for him. But he's also so inconsiderate and is single-handedly utterly trashing my enjoyment of my life >.<

I've lived here for 5 years now and it's always been pretty much fine.

But yeah I dunno. It's hard for me to be inconsiderate as I always try to be nice but... wow this guy is pushing me to a limit!

Maybe that stuff will work. Feels too slow though.

It's mainly noise-related so I might try for good soundproofing.

This time it's a guy actually.

He seems to have a lot of issues and in a way I do feel sorry for him. But he's also so inconsiderate and is single-handedly utterly trashing my enjoyment of my life >.<

I've lived here for 5 years now and it's always been pretty much fine.

But yeah I dunno. It's hard for me to be inconsiderate as I always try to be nice but... wow this guy is pushing me to a limit!

Maybe that stuff will work. Feels too slow though.

It's mainly noise-related so I might try for good soundproofing.
I used earplugs when rats were in my walls... That night help

So, without going into details, I currently have a nightmare housemate.

I have only ever had one once before, a long while back. And she didn't even have a tenancy agreement yet so it was super easy to get rid of her.

This guy does.

By nightmare what I mean is the kind of person who you can't stand hour by hour, let alone day by day.

So... any ideas? I'd consider almost anything at this point.
Every person has something that they hate. Some it is a filthy bathroom , some it watching tv after midnight, some it cat fur allergy.

Find your house mates weak points and then attack without mercy. If he hates cats then get 5 that dont have long to live . By the time he leaves they will pass away, just give them a good life as payment for helping you.

I feel ya bro. I had a nightmare one this summer: he ended up requesting a move himself (we live in supported accommodation) because nobody liked him/the way he acted. So basically gang up on him if pos. Find your allies.