Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Ideas are bulletproof"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
This is what Inceltears doesn't get.

They can get us banned on Reddit, they can persecute us for the next 30 years or even shut this forum down somehow - but we'll still exist. All throughout history people have tried to silence certain beliefs or ideologies, but that never seemed to stick.

And do you know what the irony is? They're the ones creating us! As long as undesirable men exist and are denied normal lives, some of them will become bitter and lash out.

It's pathetic how they see themselves as these superheroes who can "stop" us. (Even though we're literally not affecting them in any way) We'll just keep coming back no matter what they do.

Added to favorites

blackpill_incel said:
Added to favorites
Thanks man.

I also noticed you have one of my quotes in your sig, thanks for including it.

I was blind but now I see.

Does the 2016 election ring a bell to them?

They support fascism and want to suppress freedom of speech. They are only proving the legitimacy of the black pill by wanting to silence it, instead of debating and trying to disprove it.

buuuuuuuut buuuuuut - "All incles support rape and pedophilia!!! They need to be silenced and thrown in prison " - Cuck tears probably

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

:)

Kointo said:
Does the 2016 election ring a bell to them?

Pic of CuckQueers users
IcFv8qqB.jpg

Minjaze said:
Thanks man.

I also noticed you have one of my quotes in your sig, thanks for including it.

Ofc man. You're a legend around here