Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ideal living location

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I want to live in a tight-security gated community with a small suburban house that's in a neighborhood populated with retired old people.

+Only old people so I don't get triggered by young couples
+Suburban so I don't have to deal with living far away from commercial areas but I can still be in control of my own property
+Gated community so you don't have to worry about burglars or vandals

-Old people will want to make chitchat
-I need to careermax to get this

The thing that scares me the most about suburbia is the fact that it's the easiest place to break in, especially if you're a single old incel living alone.

Does this sound ideal to you?

Sounds like shit to me

Mine would be moving to NYC within this time next year if I don't rope before then.

i wouldn't want to live all alone in a house as an incel, i'd prefer a small condo

Mine is kinda similar, but involves a more desolate location.

That's pretty much where I live now. Perfect place to LDAR.

i rather live in woods

Sounds a bit boring. I need a place with easy acess to entertainment at night time and prostitutes.

We all have our ideal places to live, but this one isn't mine.

I'd want my own property right outside of a city. I would like a decently large home that's securely fenced in with a large outside area to fuck around in and have stuff constructed in (pool, out house, a place to drive vehicles around).