Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ideal foid treatment and standards by gov. Input now

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Lets pretend we are setting up a new country and can implement social rules on foids. How should it be? Give your best ideas.

I will start it off with a few pointers.

No foid should ever be the lead anything or in charge of anything significant (ceo PM scientist ect)

Married before 25 at latest

Takes classes on cooking cleaning motherhood

Not allowed in male places

trapped in mens basements and fed pig slop tbhtbh

Being a single mom is illegal.

I guarantee you foids will flock to their looksmatches instantly.

Being a single mom is illegal.

I guarantee you foids will flock to their looksmatches instantly.
Well ideally they are married off asap so there will not be any riding their favorite ride

-All foids are taught to cook and clean
-No foids in positions of power
-If a foid is caught cheating, she is publicly executed
-Foids are banned from having male friends, so as to avoid orbiters forming
-Foids may not join in any hobbies that are male dominated, foids must have a hobby group with other foids
-No single mums, if a foid gets pregnant out of wedlock she is executed
-Normie behaviour is punished
-Women are second class citizens, they may not own property
-Women must pursue men
-Women that fail to attract a male by their 30's are sent to work in mines or executed

My main law would be that females must report on who they are attempting to mate with. Naturally the majority of whores will want to marry Chad, however they will be judged harshly if they fail. So for example-

Attempt to marry Chad and fail- Acid is thrown in the whores face
Attempt to marry a Normie and fail- They are given a final chance, if they fail again they are sent to the mines
Attempt to marry an ugly male- If they are looksmatched then the marriage is enforced (to prevent men from becoming picky)
Attempt to marry an ugly male- If the female is less attractive then she is deemed genetic waste and disposed of

if their roast beef extends past 1cm they are executed by beheading

Public shaming for THOT behavior, sluts and chads. Like we used to in the good old days.

I don't think it has to be too different from the position in the early 20th century. No political power for women, and marriage and virginity is respected. Don't need to make the weird breeding farms some of you guys want

I don't think it has to be too different from the position in the early 20th century. No political power for women, and marriage and virginity is respected. Don't need to make the weird breeding farms some of you guys want
What farms

No rights for foids at all

-All foids are taught to cook and clean
-No foids in positions of power
-If a foid is caught cheating, she is publicly executed
-Foids are banned from having male friends, so as to avoid orbiters forming
-Foids may not join in any hobbies that are male dominated, foids must have a hobby group with other foids
-No single mums, if a foid gets pregnant out of wedlock she is executed
-Normie behaviour is punished
-Women are second class citizens, they may not own property
-Women must pursue men
-Women that fail to attract a male by their 30's are sent to work in mines or executed

My main law would be that females must report on who they are attempting to mate with. Naturally the majority of whores will want to marry Chad, however they will be judged harshly if they fail. So for example-

Attempt to marry Chad and fail- Acid is thrown in the whores face
Attempt to marry a Normie and fail- They are given a final chance, if they fail again they are sent to the mines
Attempt to marry an ugly male- If they are looksmatched then the marriage is enforced (to prevent men from becoming picky)
Attempt to marry an ugly male- If the female is less attractive then she is deemed genetic waste and disposed of
Should have just posted it again without editting ur small post since people missed it

But we can not execute too many foids as there is NOT enough FOIDS for eveery male on earth

I would keep foids under the control of a male at all times a father, husband or others and be given responsibility by said male many foids properly educated could be good domestic old fashioned housewives and earn some privileges based on behavior up to managing a home so the male can focus on their career. If they hold a job it should be approved of by the male and suitable to foid limits. I might consider for those we might execute being sold into slavery instead and let a male buy her and use her in their household. Out of respect for decent foids sexual uses should be frowned on since well a good foid whose loyal should get some minor respect. I would allow foids to vote if over fifty, they bore at least two sons and the sons and male superior approve of her getting the right to vote applying for the right with evidence to be sure they can do so responsibly.

Never heard of breeding farms before ngl

I dont know where he got that. Lol

@FACEandLMS this thread bro

Basically back to a patriarchy where society functioned, before the birthrate was held up by immigrants that women voted the left into power to bring said immigrants into the country in the first place...., all children have a two-parent home, etc.

Some thoughts:

- If a woman's husband dies and she has children, the widow is encouraged to find a partner within 3 years by marrying an incel.

- Women can't vote, are not subject to the military draft, can't work in anything but part-time menial jobs with relatives.

- If a woman is found guilty of a false rape-accusation, she is acidfaced.

- Women banned from using the Internet. If you report a woman doing so, you are rewarded $100,000. If you are caught knowingly speaking to a woman online, you will be dunked headfirst into a volcano, but allowed to live, if you can.

- Anyone posting on I.T. more than once a week will be steamrolled.

Just put them in breeding and fucking farms

Basically back to a patriarchy where society functioned, before the birthrate was held up by immigrants that women voted the left into power to bring said immigrants into the country in the first place...., all children have a two-parent home, etc.

Some thoughts:

- If a woman's husband dies and she has children, the widow is encouraged to find a partner within 3 years by marrying an incel.

- Women can't vote, are not subject to the military draft, can't work in anything but part-time menial jobs with relatives.

- If a woman is found guilty of a false rape-accusation, she is acidfaced.

- Women banned from using the Internet. If you report a woman doing so, you are rewarded $100,000. If you are caught knowingly speaking to a woman online, you will be dunked headfirst into a volcano, but allowed to live, if you can.

- Anyone posting on I.T. more than once a week will be steamrolled.
Good points except what is IT? And internet is very important so maybe just curtail their social media activity and bs selfies/whoring online.

Forced monogamy + remove all rights at women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back