Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Idea: When incels turn 30 we should start dressing like wizards.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
It is often said that a virgin who reaches the age of 30 becomes a wizard, so why not own that? I think that any incel/virgin who is 30+ should start dressing like a fantasy wizard- robes and a big pointy hat, bonus points for a staff. At least this idea gives me something to look foward too. So when I am 30 I am going to start dressing like this
 methode times prodmigration web bin ae272c62 b69c 3f2d 9d45 0c0ec394de0d

I will walk around my town with my staff and become known as the wise wizard of the area, and I shall cast spells to ward off normalfags, roasties and chads.

I dont want to dress like an old man or jew

I'll do it when you do it. :society:

Only 10 more years

You'll be know as the town's crazy tbh
Based either way, I'll definitely do it.

I wonder what my colleagues would think if I went to my wageslave job wearing that.

Yeah I was thinking of buying a larp costume too

Problem is that no one gonna get the joke

Alchemists/scholars wore robes in the past because they were wealthy (and robes were the clothing of choice of the more wealthy). Wizards, being written based on these professionals, would also wear robes. They also were practical because they could hold a great number of pockets.

Today, you probably find a Harry Potter hood/jacket, but I believe wizard would have a sharp sense for dressing and would always wear quality, stylish clothing.

I would love to do something like that. I want to abandon society and live in a rural area and maybe wear a cowboy hat all day or something

Absolute mogger

It is often said that a virgin who reaches the age of 30 becomes a wizard, so why not own that? I think that any incel/virgin who is 30+ should start dressing like a fantasy wizard- robes and a big pointy hat, bonus points for a staff. At least this idea gives me something to look foward too. So when I am 30 I am going to start dressing like this
View attachment 718128
I will walk around my town with my staff and become known as the wise wizard of the area, and I shall cast spells to ward off normalfags, roasties and chads.
Based n good idea

seriously this is how i dress