Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idea: The RAPE machine

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
I have an idea. It's called "The Rape Machine" I'm not supporting this idea or saying it would be good for society though. Truly just a random "what if" idea.

What if some scientists or people at Apple made a machine that goes around and rapes women. The machine would basically walk around cities and find a woman who is alone. If the woman is dressed like a slut, the machine would approach her. The machine would then restrain her and hold her down. After this, the machine would remove her pants and stick a thick, cold, metal rod into her asshole and thrust it back and forth. After maybe about 5 minutes of RAPING her, the machine would crack her over the head with a blunt object and she would pass out. The machine would then bolt out of the area and look for its next target.

So for example, The machine would see a dumb looking bitch who is showing her shoulders, and then it would hold her down and anally rape her. After this, she would be cracked over the head and she would pass out. When she (maybe) regains consciousness, she will have no idea where the rape robot went.

*beep boop beep boop* "I'm gonna rape you" lmao

I wonder about things sometimes. This would surely spice up the world quite a bit if they were mass produced. Again though I'm not endorsing anything. This is a purely hypothetical post. If this happened in the real world I'd be devastated and I would slit my wrists.

Last edited:
Actually, knowing sluts, they'd probably just enjoy it, still a funny concept tho

dnr

but I read the title and 100% yes amazing idea

That wouldn't work. Foids fantasize about fucking anything remotely chad like. They'd probably even brag about it. You'd have to glue photos of sub 5 men on it to attempt to scare them away. They'd take a cold medal rod over us any time. It'd be more practical to make a robot like that to hold sub5 men to jump out and gang rape them. That'd actually work and they'd learn that what they wear has consequences.

rapebot would make summer into such a fun time

open season on all the sluts

it would be great you could record all the rapes and make a feature film

name it idk SUMMER OF LOVE

or YOU DESERVE RAPE in honour of bro dean

@Deep.Nest have you heard of bro dean btw?

Images 5

he was a legendary preachercel who told the whores at uni campuses abt how they deserved rape for dressing like sluts

now THAT'S real education

I have an idea. It's called "The Rape Machine" I'm not supporting this idea or saying it would be good for society though. Truly just a random "what if" idea.

What if some scientists or people at Apple made a machine that goes around and rapes women. The machine would basically walk around cities and find a woman who is alone. If the woman is dressed like a slut, the machine would approach her. The machine would then restrain her and hold her down. After this, the machine would remove her pants and stick a thick, cold, metal rod into her asshole and thrust it back and forth. After maybe about 5 minutes of RAPING her, the machine would crack her over the head with a blunt object and she would pass out. The machine would then bolt out of the area and look for its next target.

So for example, The machine would see a dumb looking bitch who is showing her shoulders, and then it would hold her down and anally rape her. After this, she would be cracked over the head and she would pass out. When she (maybe) regains consciousness, she will have no idea where the rape robot went.

I wonder about things sometimes. This would surely spice up the world quite a bit if they were mass produced. Again though I'm not endorsing anything. This is a purely hypothetical post. If this happened in the real world I'd be devastated and I would slit my wrists.
Dude thats cold :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

rapebot would make summer into such a fun time

open season on all the sluts

it would be great you could record all the rapes and make a feature film

name it idk SUMMER OF LOVE

or YOU DESERVE RAPE in honour of bro dean
OH SHIT YEAH! we could make compilations for different types of whores being raped. Different ethnicities can all watch their type of sluts being raped, and people with certain fetishes can find their type of degenerate shit too! We could make an industry and everything

That wouldn't work. Foids fantasize about fucking anything remotely chad like. They'd probably even brag about it. You'd have to glue photos of sub 5 men on it to attempt to scare them away. They'd take a cold medal rod over us any time. It'd be more practical to make a robot like that to hold sub5 men to jump out and gang rape them. That'd actually work and they'd learn that what they wear has consequences.
You aren't wrong. I guess ugly looking robots could do the raping, but I kinda want the robots to be cool looking, like some futuristic type shit. Think about it, wouldn't it be cool if the robots come out looking like some epic video game fantasy character? It would be a nightmare for foids.

This

I like to imagine this is what AI will do once it becomes fully sentient

idk, I guess it could work. But if I imagine a machine which rapes, I would like it to be sexy. So I would like to have it vibrating strongly and doing in the vagina, and maybe also stimulate the clit somehow. Also, I think there needs to be something which cleans the rod after use so the rape machine doesn't transmit any STDs. And I also would like a different ending. So essentially it should do it for longer. I don't know if it would be technically feasible, but if there were sensors which could detect an orgasm (and not allow it to be faked), it could rape the slut till she has an orgasm (or maybe a higher limit it it works mostly, or maybe up to e.g. 20 minutes or some other time where we can at least make her sore). By that, she would be forced to try to "enjoy" it to make it last for a shorter period of time. This could be a nice mindfuck. The machine should also somehow threaten the slut, also to others, so that if someone comes too close (to try to "free" her), it could threaten to kill her. In the end, hitting her with a blunt object could be dangerous and I don't like it for a rape machine. Maybe it could inject some (short-term) tranquilizer so that you can sure that she cannot destroy the machine afterwards? Or, depending how expensive they are, leave her with time-gated restraints and a blindfold.

But if we were really devious, we could freeze our sperm, store it in the rape machine and inject during the rape or maybe at the same time as they have an orgasm so that we can try to make them pregnant.

(Everything in minecraft, of course)

The Michigan Rape Fridge

I cannot stop laughing bro.

I cannot stop laughing bro.

You thread will be posted on r/IncelTears for sure. All your threads are

You know its over when you get mogged by The Rape Machine™

Why the ass instead of the vagina?
Pain. The only reason to rape a vagina instead of an asshole is if you want to forcibly impregnate a foid, Robots can't do this so they should target the asshole instead.