Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Idea of future: lets do meeting of lolicons and bring our lolis

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When we men of culture finally will find lolis, will do meeting in nice place somewhere, in nature, to drink wine, discuss about religion and politics, and watch our lolis playing in background. Good waifu is mix of good friend and pet, also can be educated, so sometimes ocasionally lolis will join our conversations about serious things, for saying something high IQ and based, not feminine "teehee", while pretending being smart. Ordinary femoids are dumb, even if not of low IQ, because thats how femoidic brain works, but lolis of culture are of no ordinary

Kemonoapsiskaiiusios

I'll become a wizard soon, then I'll be able to create a portal to the 2D world and get a loliwaifu of culture. Once that's achieved we can meet up

Portal

thats great and all but where can I find a true loli of culture?

I will never understand the loli fascination. It's cute and that's about it.

thats great and all but where can I find a true loli of culture?
Now thats most difficult part of our future meeting :(

And answer I dont know :/

Now thats most difficult part of our future meeting :(

And answer I dont know :/
Everyone has to meet first then the lolis will come like magnets when they sense our high levels of culture concentrated in one area.

Everyone has to meet first then the lolis will come like magnets when they sense our high levels of culture concentrated in one area.
This has difficulties for me being bad traveller, what could be partially overcome with help and emotional support of cultured loli :/

This has difficulties for me being bad traveller, what could be partially overcome with help and emotional support of cultured loli :/
If you got the loli you wouldn't be going anywhere. You'll be too busy making culture.

If you got the loli you wouldn't be going anywhere. You'll be too busy making culture.
Some travelling would be interesting thing to do

Let's not drink the cheap buttery chardonnay that annoying foids love. Can we go with scotch instead? Maybe some richcel here will sponsor Macallan, 18 years, sherry oak.

:soy: chinese cartoon!

When we men of culture finally will find lolis, will do meeting in nice place somewhere, in nature, to drink wine, discuss about religion and politics, and watch our lolis playing in background. Good waifu is mix of good friend and pet

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this would be awesome

Let's not drink the cheap buttery chardonnay that annoying foids love. Can we go with scotch instead? Maybe some richcel here will sponsor Macallan, 18 years, sherry oak.
Now mead is my favorite drink, or liqueur

Some travelling would be interesting thing to do
Traveling is pretty nice. Checking out what else is in the world just existing a really nice experience.
Everyone should travel to at least one very different culture

Maybe in my dreams

Cant wait tbh

i don't like 3d lolis bro.
can i bring 2d loli? maybe dakimakura?

When we men of culture finally will find lolis, will do meeting in nice place somewhere, in nature, to drink wine, discuss about religion and politics, and watch our lolis playing in background. Good waifu is mix of good friend and pet, also can be educated, so sometimes ocasionally lolis will join our conversations about serious things, for saying something high IQ and based, not feminine "teehee", while pretending being smart. Ordinary femoids are dumb, even if not of low IQ, because thats how femoidic brain works, but lolis of culture are of no ordinary

View attachment 140716

If vr and ai advance enough this could actually become a reality. It would be some good shit.

If vr and ai advance enough this could actually become a reality. It would be some good shit.
In that case we could be lolis in that reality

Only 2D lolis, we don't need 3Ds.

thats great and all