Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[IDEA] Merge Blackpill & Main subs and other suggestions

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
This forum main theme is already supposed to be blackpill. I saw threads in the blackpill section which would fit greatly the main section. There is no point in separating Main (which is usually already blackpill topics) from Blackpill, which ends up in a random splitting of threads of the same thematic in different sections.

Separate sections could be things like Looksmaxxing and Forum Suggestions

btw congratulations for making an entire forum focused on blackpill, giving the middle finger to cucks on reddit.

EDIT: Another great forum suggestion would be to enable a notification system, like Lookism has. Add animated gifs for threads and posts too

EDIT2: read the text instead of looking at the username to judge posts lol.

RE: [IDEA] Merge Blackpill & Main subs and dedicate the old spot for some other thing

Fuck, chad is here. FUCK FUCK. ITS OVER

RE: [IDEA] Merge Blackpill & Main subs and dedicate the old spot for some other thing

why is this faggot here?

fukmylyf said:
why is this faggot here?

lel  :D :D

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Zyros said:
This forum main theme is already supposed to be blackpill. I saw threads in the blackpill section which would fit greatly the main section. There is no point in separating Main (which is usually already blackpill topics) from Blackpill, which ends up in a random splitting of threads of the same thematic in different sections.

Separate sections could be things like Looksmaxxing and Forum Suggestions

btw congratulations for making an entire forum focused on blackpill, giving the middle finger to cucks on reddit.

EDIT: Another great forum suggestion would be to enable a notification system, like Lookism has. Add animated gifs for threads and posts too

EDIT2: read the text instead of looking at the username to judge posts lol.

You must be mentally ill to follow incels all the way here. Seriously, don't you have to plan an orgy or something? Spain is the most liberated country on the planet.

Chads out.

[img=375x500]http://static.flickr.com/105/261201008_ed75ddb277_o.jpg[/img]

Lol. zyros is ugly wa fuck. why r u calling him a chad

y2zTL1o_d.jpg

lol. Zyros is chad here?

slayer said:

y2zTL1o_d.jpg

not chad.

But why does every fucking one who wants to bash me put old pics of me instead of current ones? LOL THIS PIC IS LITERALLY FROM ALMOST 12 YEARS AGO FFS AND IT WAS A PIC I LITERALLY POSTED AS MY INCEL TIMES

slayer said:

y2zTL1o_d.jpg

Eyebrowcel

Zyros said:
slayer said:

y2zTL1o_d.jpg

not chad.

But why does every fucking one who wants to bash me put old pics of me instead of current ones? LOL THIS PIC IS LITERALLY FROM ALMOST 12 YEARS AGO FFS AND IT WAS A PIC I LITERALLY POSTED AS MY INCEL TIMES

U look the same now tbh just anorexic

slayer said:
Zyros said:
slayer said:

y2zTL1o_d.jpg

not chad.

U look the same now tbh just anorexic

LOL no. Jaw is wider, browridge is lower, brows are straighyer, face in general is wider medial canthus is more defined skin is way better. No i am not chad but i definitely don't look the same. Its hilarious that you went to the extent of digging some pic I put on discord, from 12 fucking years ago, and which I listed specifically as when I was incel when I spammed tons of pics, both cherrypicked and candid, in tons of lightnings and everything.

But looks like everyone who wants to bash me for something I don't even claim to be digs pics from the deepest pits of time to do so.

CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT CHAD OUT