Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idea for LastGerman

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
@LastGerman, bro! Since you can't get a license why not get an electric bike? I think if it's less than 50cc you don't need a license. However, I don't know what the laws in Germany are like. Have you ever thought about something like that? It's no car but atleast you'll have transportation and it's faster than walking! Plus who cares what people think of you? Even though I own car, I want to buy an electric bike just so I can save gas going to work.

Can he ride a bike?

He will brutally go ER on this thread :feelsPop:

Last edited:
Even though I own car, I want to buy an electric bike just so I can save gas going to work.

I literally have no words anymore for this garbage thread. @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling

I mean, let us just switch some terms here: ''Even though I own a girlfriend, I want to fap''
It does not make any sense at all.

I literally have no words anymore for this garbage thread. @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling

I mean, let us just switch some terms here: ''Even though I own a girlfriend, I want to fap''
We should break his spine

If you're (hopefully) able to get a car someday, you'll find out it's not fun paying for gas all the time. Sure, I suppose I'm taking driving for granted. But it's only fun for a while before it starts to get boring... Tbh I wish my mom could drive me around again like when I was a kid.

Also, to comment on your analogy, my friends who have girlfriends still masturbate. :feelsseriously:

You mog me because German.

We should break his spine

Before that, we also should bench press him.

you'll find out it's not fun paying for gas all the time.

Cope. I would like to pay for it.

But it's only fun for a while before it starts to get boring...

Cope, I would like to do that ''boring'' activity.

Tbh I wish my mom could drive me around again like when I was a kid.

Cuck for allowing female driving.
Also @Big Yikes

Also, to comment on your analogy, my friends who have girlfriends still masturbate. :feelsseriously:

That does not make any sense.

Also @LastGerman sorry for striking a nerve. I wasn't trying to brag or anything. I was just telling you that you shouldn't feel ashamed of driving a moped (if you get one) because even people with cars might have a reason to drive one. In my case it's saving gas.
Do you have any family or friends that can show you how to drive?
I would teach you if I lived by you :feelskek:

Also @LastGerman sorry for striking a nerve. I wasn't trying to brag or anything

I would teach you if I lived by you :feelskek:

Stop playing around. That was your one and only intention here. What is even the point in making those kind of threads? I mean, just by looking at your join date I can see you are only here for 3 days and yet you are fully aware of it which means you know exactly how I think about it.

Get a car, bitch.

Jfl he will pick up girls on his electric bike.

Why not just get a car and risk getting caught? Ive had my license for like 4 years and I have never had to show it

I would rather walk around tbh

Jfl he will pick up girls on his electric bike.

Cope.

Why not just get a car and risk getting caught? Ive had my license for like 4 years and I have never had to show it

I actually thought about it. The thing is, I am already in it doing my driver licence. I should have just bought myself a car to be honest. At this point in life, it really does not matter anymore. I also thought about going to the USA and make my driver licence for like 20 bucks.

I would rather walk around tbh

No, you do not want that.

LastGerman irl.

Just steal a car theory
full

Why do you even need a car? Youre germanic chad you can attract foids even if you had only a bike.

Last month I found a driver license card thingy on the ground. Should've given it to lastgerman ngl but instead I left it there

rent a car and never give it back :))

Over for bikecels.

no electric bike for your lack of drivers license

Why this guys keep getting triggered for no reason lol