Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'd save a single animal if I see it in distress, but not a group of chads, normies, or stacies (including a mix of both, normies, or a mix of all)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
- Or at least I'd call for help, if I see a hurt or trapped animal, so that this animal can be saved. But why should I save humans who are evil to me/others less fortunate than them?

- I'd save an animal if I see one in distress (trapped or in pain). I hope that I never see someone doing something to an animal that is not right, there will be consequences for these people.

- If at the same time I saw a group or couple of normies or chads in "distress", I wouldn't save them, unless it in some way benefits me (money; or if it's stacies, sex). Normies (strangers as well as people back in school) have always and do always hurt me (not directly, but they make fun of me behind my back, stare, point, talk, etc, because of how I look)

- I'd save the animal even if it doesn't benefit me. This shows I'm not a bad person at all. I very much care about animals.

Based. Normies (chads, stacies, beckies included also) can go fuck themselves.

I would never be able to shoot down a deer and yet if I got a chance to explode a nuke in populated city I would go for it

I would never be able to shoot down a deer and yet if I got a chance to explode a nuke in populated city I would go for it
Yup. Though, if I'd see a badly wounded deer who can't be saved, it's my duty to put it down, although with much difficulty

I get envious when I see a happy young couple, especially if they are conventionally attractive or very attractive

same I've helped turtles cross the road so they do not get run over but if a foid or normie was hit by a car right infront of me Id start laughing.

same I've helped turtles cross the road so they do not get run over but if a foid or normie was hit by a car right infront of me Id start laughing.
nice man :feelsokman: