Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd rather have friends than a girlfriend right now

BWill

BWill

Recruit
★★
Yeah, I'd like to get laid, especially if it's no-strings-attached. But right now, I need friends more than I need a relationship with a girlfriend. I want to be more sociable and we all know guys who became less sociable when they get a girlfriend or a foid friend or whatever.

This might sound pathetic, but my best friend is my dad. My dad is my fucking hero, but I want friends my own age. I love my dad, but I don't want to spend another New Year's Eve with him.

When other guys find out you don't have any friends, they think something must be wrong with you, so they avoid you. And they won't respect me if they find out I'm a virgin or if I'm afraid to stand up to this bully in my apartment building who deliberately intimidates me on a regular basis.

So I guess the trick is to make friends with people before they find out too much about me. And I need to figure out where to start.

Okay, I see what you mean in wanting friends over a girlfriend. The companionship and such.

But still feels pretty cucked preferring friends over a gf.

A girlfriend, girl-friend, or girl friend is a literally a friend that's a girl that you can have sex and a relationship with as well as having the companionship. That's three bonuses than one bonus where your friends with guys (only getting the companionship aspect of it).

Okay, I see what you mean in wanting friends over a girlfriend. The companionship and such.

But still feels pretty cucked preferring friends over a gf.

A girlfriend, girl-friend, or girl friend is a literally a friend that's a girl that you can have sex and a relationship with as well as having the companionship. That's three bonuses than one bonus where your friends with guys (only getting the companionship aspect of it).
I'm talking about just for the time being. I'd like to find a gf eventually, even soon. Or a girl who's a friend with benefits. It's not good for a relationship if you spend all your time with one person. So you need friends too.

I'm talking about just for the time being. I'd like to find a gf eventually, even soon. Or a girl who's a friend with benefits. It's not good for a relationship if you spend all your time with one person. So you need friends too.
True. Alright, fair enough.

How old are you.

Girlfriend can only betray you, use you for money, cheat on you etc. Women can't love men, especially ugly men. Women are leeches who hate vast majority of men, they only want to suck Chads dick

I would kill to have a small group of friends. The loneliness of complete social isolation is just unbearable.

Friends will betray you.
Girlfriend will betray you too but at least you can fuck her.

Girlfriend can only betray you, use you for money, cheat on you etc. Women can't love men, especially ugly men. Women are leeches who hate vast majority of men, they only want to suck Chads dick
Sounds like my mom

I would kill to have a small group of friends. The loneliness of complete social isolation is just unbearable.
It truly is. It would be easier to go through life with a few friends who can be trusted.

Friends will betray you.
Girlfriend will betray you too but at least you can fuck her.
Yeah. The minute I think I've made a friend, they're gone when times get tough. A girl to fuck with no commitment would be great.

But friends get girlfriends and then they become less available. A good girlfriend is always better because she is someone who is joining in on your life, so you get greater benefits than with close friends, plus you get sex.

But friends get girlfriends and then they become less available. A good girlfriend is always better because she is someone who is joining in on your life, so you get greater benefits than with close friends, plus you get sex.
All this is true, but I can't find a girlfriend

This is a cope mechanism or you are gay, because male friends are useless, i never felt the need for it and I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A MALE WOULD FEEL THE NEED to talk, socialize with another guy except to gain something like for his social connection. However, a FEMALE friend WITH BENEFIT is good and desirable.