Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'd rather eat rotten shit of a possum than have something like this as my partner

Lol faggots. :feelshaha:

What's with these faggots pretending they are in committed relationships? We all know faggots are constantly in a revolving door of open relationships and orgies. Your average faggot has a body count in the thousands

Why the fuck they think we care about thir relationship? They must have narcissism or something that causes them to feel grandeur, absolutely nobody cares about them or their relationship

Why the fuck they think we care about thir relationship? They must have narcissism or something that causes them to feel grandeur, absolutely nobody cares about them or their relationship

I didn't know Michael Shannon and Wil Wheaton were dating.

Imagine being a faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Average IT user :lul::lul::lul::lul:

i wonder if these ((people)) are actually truly happy with themselves deep down or if they are aware that there behaviour is degenerate and sinful. Imagine putting your meat stick into the sewage pipe :feelspuke:
there isnt anything bad about anal sex if its between a man and a woman, of course faggots are weird as fuck but they are just a freak of genetics, their behaviour is normal to them because of that

Anal sex with a women is fine, I agree. Faggots really are wired strangely to us, the majority.
faggotry is something that really confuses me, how can you look at another guy and want to fuck him, its straight up mental retardation and i fail to see how that is even possible

i wonder if these ((people)) are actually truly happy with themselves deep down or if they are aware that there behaviour is degenerate and sinful. Imagine putting your meat stick into the sewage pipe :feelspuke:
Of course they aren't

It's the reason they get offended, and feel the need to be validated and accepted for the behavior.

Without the forced validation and acceptance, they'd be left to ruminate on their degenerate actions.

Of course they aren't

It's the reason they get offended, and feel the need to be validated and accepted for the behavior.

Without the forced validation and acceptance, they'd be left to ruminate on their degenerate actions.
very high iq user about foid nature

Just faggots being faggots. They're narcissists who like to seek attention and validation of their faggotry

Looks like an ad for monkeypox

Of course they aren't

High iq gorilla
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Good lawd no

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back