Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d rather be overweight then underweight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather be overweight then underweight overweight people can lose 20lbs in a month if they just had a little self control what is 4 pounds a month gonna do for an underweight person going from 130lbs to 134lbs would do Jack shit I’d still be underweight I gotta gain at least 10-13lbs a month to get decent results if I was 180lbs and was tryna cut to 160 I would just eat less until I reached my goal but instead I’m fuckin underweight if you’re not underweight your opinion is invalid do you see how expensive restaurant food is I can’t eat out everyday and if I clean bulk I’ll hardly get any results and clean bulking Isn’t cheap either

Last edited:
I'd rather be dead

Drink a gallon of whole milk or full-cream milk daily.

I’d rather be overweight then underweight overweight people can lose 20lbs in a month if they just had a little self control what is 4 pounds a month gonna do for an underweight person going from 130lbs to 134lbs would do Jack shit I’d still be underweight I gotta gain at least 10-13lbs a month to get decent results if I was 180lbs and was tryna cut to 160 I would just eat less until I reached my goal but instead I’m fuckin underweight if you’re not underweight your opinion is invalid do you see how expensive restaurant food is I can’t eat out everyday and if I clean bulk I’ll hardly get any results and clean bulking Isn’t cheap either
We all want to be something we are not.

I fear it's a lot unhealthier to be overweight than underweight, especially because diabetes, excess fat and heart strokes.

no weight 4 ur face

Anorexic cope
Being overweight = death, even reddit soycucks know that