Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'd rather be NT than be attractive

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
What's the point of being attractive when you are non assertive and antisocial? I feel like a fucking child in the body of an adolescent. Atleast being NT you can make connections and friends easier. You wouldn't need to rehearse your order at mcdonalds or force yourself to make a phone call. I wouldn't need to fear every interaction and feel cringed out all of the time.

Depending on the face and on the mental illness, I would prefer be attractive and non NT. You couldn’t get friends, but you could at least get a gf

You make some good points tbh, but if chad does this then people will usually be more forgiving with him and wont look down on him, because he is so 'quircky' and 'different'

height = confidence
pretty face = kindness and trustworthiness
big frame + height = assertiveness
and the list goes on
you get the memo

I know that being unattractive leads to being non NT, but lets say if i had to choose i'd rather be NT any day of the week

but whats being NT specifically? that u dont overthink stuff? that u re not shy? or what,its like we all here repeating like parrots NT ,NT ,NT but nobody explai nwhat fucking Neurotipically stands for

I'd still choose to be Chad tbh, tons of validation for what is doing essentially nothing

but whats being NT specifically? that u dont overthink stuff? that u re not shy? or what,its like we all here repeating like parrots NT ,NT ,NT but nobody explai nwhat fucking Neurotipically stands for
that you are normal and can carry everyday conversations like small talk, sports, GoT. You can face rejection in a healthy way. You do not nitpick over logical fallacies to the point where it makes you antisocial.

What's the point of being attractive when you are non assertive and antisocial? I feel like a fucking child in the body of an adolescent. Atleast being NT you can make connections and friends easier. You wouldn't need to rehearse your order at mcdonalds or force yourself to make a phone call. I wouldn't need to fear every interaction and feel cringed out all of the time.
Shut the fuck up humlebragging retard if you are so good looking and attractive like you say and you still can't figure out how to fuck a foid then honestly just neck yourself its not that complicated

that you are normal and can carry everyday conversations like small talk, sports, GoT. You can face rejection in a healthy way. You do not nitpick over logical fallacies to the point where it makes you antisocial.
so you mean being a sheep¿?

Shut the fuck up humlebragging retard if you are so good looking and attractive like you say and you still can't figure out how to fuck a foid then honestly just neck yourself its not that complicated
I think i made it sound like im a chad mentalcel. I fucking wish. I'm ugly as shit and fucked in the head to boot. Sorry for the confusion

There's attractive and then there's Chad. Something tells me you're not nearly as attractive as you think. You can Larp NT and most autist foids do it but you can't larp your face.

I don't know why im being called chadcel. I'm 5'9, balding, horrible frame, glasses, turkcel

I don't know why im being called chadcel. I'm 5'9, balding, horrible frame, glasses, turkcel
you'd be treated the same even if you're NT . and you'll slowly withdraw yourself from the crowd to avoid the humiliation that they cause to you
if you're not attractive you're destined to become non-NT because it's the only solution

I see plenty of truecel looking dudes with friends. I don't have any because not NT. Only Chad can get away with not being NT. Feels bad man.

attractive face = nt

halo, failo effect bro, search it up

you'd be treated the same even if you're NT . and you'll slowly withdraw yourself from the crowd to avoid the humiliation that they cause to you
if you're not attractive you're destined to become non-NT because it's the only solution
Nah NT maxxing can get you social circle at the very least, which gives you chance to be in proximity of drunk foids. At the top end of NT you can be a social media star and get Stacy fucks every now an again.

Nah NT maxxing can get you social circle at the very least, which gives you chance to be in proximity of drunk foids. At the top end of NT you can be a social media star and get Stacy fucks every now an again.
vast imagination pilled . but i know a giga manlet guy (classmate) , he was low inhib and he's NT and plays soccer in local team but guess what , he's got no pussy and shit got worse when his little brother hit puberty the guy is (5'3) and his little bother is (5'11+) . the only way NT is benefitting him is by smoking weed and getting wasted in butt fuck nowhere in a farm in the highway with other dudes

vast imagination pilled . but i know a giga manlet guy (classmate) , he was low inhib and he's NT and plays soccer in local team but guess what , he's got no pussy and shit got worse when his little brother hit puberty the guy is (5'3) and his little bother is (5'11+) . the only way NT is benefitting him is by smoking weed and getting wasted in butt fuck nowhere in a farm in the highway with other dudes
Atleast he has friends to smoke weed with. Better than rotting alone

'''friends''' , kind of friends that will ditch you when u no longer supply them with free weed

Like I said he prob had the chance to be around drunk foids but was too pussy to take his opportunity. We don't even get the opportunity to have an intoxicated whore in our proximity whilst indoors.

I think i made it sound like im a chad mentalcel. I fucking wish. I'm ugly as shit and fucked in the head to boot. Sorry for the confusion
Its all good

Room temperature in Celsius IQ thread

Depending on the face and on the mental illness, I would prefer be attractive and non NT. You couldn’t get friends, but you could at least get a gf
No you won’t, being nt is better
Agreed,I wish I was nt

Im NT and I can fit in with normies and start convos and I also have a good friend group that actually care about me with a couple friends that always contact me, i got this after years of failing and socialmaxxing because I used to think that my inceldom was due to my social skills not looks but suprise surprise it was still due to my looks.

Hey at least I have friends that actually care about me which is nice and we smoke weed and they give me stuff and drive me around when I need to, but I'm still depressed and incel and foids avoid me.

I have been to bars and clubs with them and parties etc. its fun but it doesn't change much it was just an experience.

Im NT and I can fit in with normies and start convos and I also have a good friend group that actually care about me with a couple friends that always contact me, i got this after years of failing and socialmaxxing because I used to think that my inceldom was due to my social skills not looks but suprise surprise it was still due to my looks.

Hey at least I have friends that actually care about me which is nice and we smoke weed and they give me stuff and drive me around when I need to, but I'm still depressed and incel and foids avoid me.

I have been to bars and clubs with them and parties etc. its fun but it doesn't change much it was just an experience.
Sounds like you hang around with losers who are all male. You barely qualify as NT if you can't get drunk foids in your proximity by association tbh.

Sounds like you hang around with losers who are all male. You barely qualify as NT if you can't get drunk foids in your proximity by association tbh.
Nah some have gfs but ngl being a friend with someone in a relationship is retarded cuz they always include their gfs, they go to parties and get foids i usually leave if i dont have anything fun to do after drinking enough booze.

Fucking a drunk girl is retarded esp in cuckfornia they can just cry rape and being a Arab makes me guilty by default to cops lol. not that any have offered me when they were drunk anyways LMAO.

I'd still choose to be Chad tbh, tons of validation for what is doing essentially nothing
chad could have dog iq and slay, mogs this post

Looks everything

Exactly man,nt is more important,I wish I was

Never underestimate NT, low inhib, and not having social anxiety

Fucking die normie faggot

Confidence doesn't mean shit if you have incel looks.

You make some good points tbh, but if chad does this then people will usually be more forgiving with him and wont look down on him, because he is so 'quircky' and 'different'
While if you dont have looks one misstep and its off with you
you loose those "friends" instantly
So its either walking on eggshells(no looks) or you have an easier time connecting with people(NT) lol
You pick good looks 100%

Fucking die normie faggot

Dont get mad at me because I actually tried to recover from being bullied my whole life, This happened after two years of being rejected and humiliated until I found people that actually want to be my real friends and not make fun of me.

grow up