Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd rather be a medieval peasant working the fields, living in fear of some dickbag nobleman hanging me on a whim than to be a modern day wageslave.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I can't describe how much I hate wageslaving. Same way I hated school and university. It's just so absurd and futile it's like the Myth of Sissiyphus combined with Dante's Inferno with a extra dash of fuck you from the universe.

And it's not just cause the wages in this country are ridiculously small and all that work just goes to paying for bills. No, even if I was paid $100k per year, I'd still find wageslaving insufferable.

So many hours per day wasted on doing boring shit with no meaning, alienated from my own labor. At least if it had some meaning, if it felt good to work and accomplish something. But all we do is fucking waste our entire days and energy on boring shit we don't care about, just to come home too tired to do anything and then to do it all over the next day.

Fuck, I wish I could find an interest or a passion or something and just make the bare minimum to survive with it. Instead I don't like anything, I don't have any interests or passions, so I'm limited to a life of wasting ~8 hours a day on shit I hate doing. I don't understand how people don't lose their minds - how can you possibly withstand spending 8 hours 5 days a week drudging away without losing your mind?

Based. I keep telling the title and retards here still argue for the wagecuck, when the peasant is about three times better.

You do realize those peasants worked less than the average worker nowadays? Your desire to go back makes total sense: they worked less, had a wife and family and lived a more fulfilling life

edit if you're lazy just read this

Last edited:
You do realize those peasants worked far less than the average worker nowadays? Your desire to go back makes total sense: they worked less, had a wife and family and lived a more fulfilling life

I read that too, and even if people claim that this is not true, I'd STILL prefer being a peasant than a modern day wageslave. Wageslaving nowadays is so alienating, so pointless and meaningless and it really feels like a circle of hell.

Wageslaving is just the modern day version of being a slave. If you have no other choice than to be a wageslave then it is better to just be a NEET instead.

Wageslaving is just the modern day version of being a slave. If you have no other choice than to be a wageslave then it is better to just be a NEET instead.
NEETing would be great but most countries don't allow that, unless your family is rich.

meme world. capitalists have convinced everyone that we. have it better than our ancestors. and everyone feel for this big scam
Because they're only comparing our situation to that of the workers of the industrial revolution jfl. People were enslaved like never before at that time in history, it's so dishonest to make a comparison with that. The elites have so much disdain for us

meme world. capitalists have convinced everyone that we. have it better than our ancestors. and everyone feel for this big scam
It is a scam. But you have iphones though, so shut up and work you ungrateful prick. Be grateful for modern medicine and food, now back to work slave, I mean employee.

NEETing would be great but most countries don't allow that, unless your family is rich.
True but aren’t you already a NEET? Why are you worried about wageslaving?

It is a scam. But you have iphones though, so shut up and work you ungrateful prick. Be grateful for modern medicine and food, now back to work slave, I mean employee.
What's the point in living longer anyway, if so much of that extra lifespan is spent in misery and deprivation? Basically, modern medicine has mainly accomplished two things: it prevents babies from dying, and it can keep old people alive for one or two decades longer. Both of which are completely meaningless if said babies and old people lead lives devoid of happiness and contentment.

Wageslavery literally made me hate life to the point where I was using hard drugs every single day, literally around the clock. At work, at home, didn't matter. I (rightly) thought there is absolutely no point in living if you just have to work some shit job, earning FUCKING NOTHING except enough to continue wageslaving and living in a tiny apartment. Working 5 days to live for two LMFAO what the FUCK is that, in a supposedly free world? Nobody forces us to work this much, if humans had any fucking intelligence the focus would be on getting our working hours as low as possible and automating as much shit as we can, but nope. We voluntarily formed societies where an extremely small percentage owns an absolutely fucking criminal amount of the wealth. And wagecucks see NOTHING wrong with this, thinking it was "hard work" that got those people there just fucking lmfao fuck everything.
You do realize those peasants worked less than the average worker nowadays? Your desire to go back makes total sense: they worked less, had a wife and family and lived a more fulfilling life

edit if you're lazy just read this

View attachment 385119
Based. Fuck can you imagine being one of those 1840 wageslaves before the weekend and shit came about. Modern life is bad enough, but imagine spending literally every fucking day working in some factory without ANYTHING to help you cope. No internet, no games, no films, a book or two at best. Alcohol and opium without a second thought please.

Last edited:
What's the point in living longer anyway, if so much of that extra lifespan is spent in misery and deprivation? Basically, modern medicine has mainly accomplished two things: it prevents babies from dying, and it can keep old people alive for one or two decades longer. Both of which are completely meaningless if said babies and old people lead lives devoid of happiness and contentment.
Exactly, I'd rather die of an infection at 25 but feel have some meaning to my life, than to live to 65 but wageslaving every day.

Last edited:
FUCK this forum is so good. Not even just about the blackpill, I swear this place is one of the only sane places on the internet remaining. This point about modern medicine is so fucking legit. It should be focused on shit like finding a cure for balding, aging, manletism and so on. Or ideally just a pill that makes you happy. In fact that should be the main focus of the medical community. Creating the perfect drug, something you can take all the time, don't build a tolerance to, can't overdose on, etc.

Wageslavery literally made me hate life to the point where I was using hard drugs every single day, literally around the clock. At work, at home, didn't matter. I (rightly) thought there is absolutely no point in living if you just have to work some shit job, earning FUCKING NOTHING except enough to continue wageslaving and living in a tiny apartment. Working 5 days to live for two LMFAO what the FUCK is that, in a supposedly free world? Nobody forces us to work this much, if humans had any fucking intelligence the focus would be on getting our working hours as low as possible and automating as much shit as we can, but nope. We voluntarily formed societies where an extremely small percentage owns an absolutely fucking criminal amount of the wealth. And wagecucks see NOTHING wrong with this, thinking it was "hard work" that got those people there just fucking lmfao fuck everything.

Based. Fuck can you imagine being one of those 1840 wageslaves before the weekend and shit came about. Modern life is bad enough, but imagine spending literally every fucking day working in some factory without ANYTHING to help you cope. No internet, no games, no films, a book or two at best. Alcohol and opium without a second thought please.
I honestly don't understand how not everybody sees this like you and I do. I seriously don't get it, how can I be so much more bothered by it? I mean, yeah, normies do see it and they just put up with it, but I'm not just a little bothered by it and able to ignore it. This is actually soul-crushing to me, it's driving me nuts, it's killing me. I honestly don't understand how normal people don't feel this bad about it and just feel it to a degree where they can just put up with it.

i mean atleast youd die younger and probably have a better of chance of getting a girl back then

I wish I was born in medieval times too. My weak piece of shit body wouldn't even survive a week and I'd be in the eternal bliss of nonexistence right now.

I honestly don't understand how not everybody sees this like you and I do. I seriously don't get it, how can I be so much more bothered by it? I mean, yeah, normies do see it and they just put up with it, but I'm not just a little bothered by it and able to ignore it. This is actually soul-crushing to me, it's driving me nuts, it's killing me. I honestly don't understand how normal people don't feel this bad about it and just feel it to a degree where they can just put up with it.
It's simple: normies tend to have copes that are good enough to make them tolerate the drudgery of wagecucking. Romantic relationships, for example. Or at least the kind of social life that would make romantic relationships a plausible possibility.

It's simple: normies tend to have copes that are good enough to make them tolerate the drudgery of wagecucking. Romantic relationships, for example. Or at least the kind of social life that would make romantic relationships a plausible possibility.
I've been such a loner, autistic avoidant nobody with no friends for so long, since I was a kid, so I guess my brain just can't even imagine that. Maybe this is why I find everything pointless and boring and I'm so depressed that I've rotted for years to the point now even getting out of bed is hard and all I want to do is the same thing I've been doing for years: lie in bed with my laptop, doing nothing but watch sitcoms and browse the internet. All cause human beings are social animals and yet I've been so alien to that aspect of life since I was a child.
I wish I was born in medieval times too. My weak piece of shit body wouldn't even survive a week and I'd be in the eternal bliss of nonexistence right now.
My body is a weak piece of shit too but we would've probably been stronger back then.

Same way I hated school and university.

Weird, it seems very different to me. At least at school or university you learn stuff, and if a lecture is boring you can do other stuff, nobody will care.

Anyway, as far as unpleasant work is concerned, I think as long as you can save money, you have to endure it until you have enough money to feel comfortable quitting. That's the most reasonable attitude IMHO. If you can't save money, then you're really trapped and you really need to keep looking for something else.

I wish I could NEET tbh. I'm going to graduate in the spring and I'm not looking forward at all to becoming a corporate slave. I wasted 4 years of my life on this lie that college is amazing and the best years of your life. So far college has been the worst years of my life. Caused so much unnecessary pain and suffering that I've thought about roping multiple times. Life after college scares me because just like you, I see no purpose in going to work for a job I have no interest in and doing it until I get old and die. I have no interest because I'm just so tired of everything. Perhaps the corporate elites are trying to push this lie because if everyone realized this and NEET'ed or LDAR'd they'd have no more slaves to work their jobs for them

If you have a mental diagnosis such as autism most first-world countries offer some form of NEETBuxx I believe.

Imagine coming back as a spoilt dog that gets to fuck it's owner.

I would 100% NEET if I could -- trouble is, where I live, that's not an option. I have to afford a roof over my head, utilities, and groceries for the bare minimum. Issue is, if I lose my job, that's it, I'm homeless -- the USA government only cares about helping you if you're a woman or seriously disabled. Other than that, you're fucked -- you'll be homeless and they still won't help you.

Wage Slavery is total bullshit --
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM

^^^turns out that the bottom 80% of the USA citizens combined only have 7% of the wealth between them. This includes the middle class and most STEM people too. There's the "owners" that we pay to be allowed to exist then there's everyone else. Over the years the owners and wealthy elite have been able to extract more and more from workers and now we're basically all slaves. What else would you call it when the alternative to working your life away for a pitiful wage that barely keeps a roof over your head is literal homelessness and starvation? Fuck this system (also, that 80% 7% wealth split has actually only worsened since the time of that video).

Funny to me how the left these days are all gung-ho about "social justice" except for the people who are genuinely oppressed and exploited by the system most (low status males) -- corporations are quick to support all those bullshit causes that don't cost them anything and people are focused on retarded shit like pronouns instead of the LITERAL FINANCIAL ENSLAVEMENT OF THE POPULATION that's occurred, it's ridiculous. Relevant is that women are net welfare recipients by a LARGE margin (not bullshit, look at the stats lurkers) and women usually have the option to get out of wage slaving if they want by marrying a man who will work and support them while they stay home with the kids or some such (way way easier part that most people would rather do including men who virtually never get that choice). On that subject, isn't funny how you always here people bitch and moan about how women could never work before historically? Well guess what, men never had the reverse of that either/the option to be stay at home parent and they still don't in 99% of cases -- men are expected to work with virtually no exceptions and there's no way out for most men whereas there often is for women.

Typical scenario also is what my mother and sister did:

1) Get married to a man with a decent job
2) Get out of working by being stay out home parent
3) Divorce man then take a ton of money later
4) Get kids in divorce and get child support/alimony (stats demonstrate that even in the rare cases men do get their own kids women don't pay child support anywhere NEAR the level that is the norm for men to pay the other way round, system is rigged)
4) Coast off of those funds (alimony/child sup/divorce funds) til social security/retirement hit

^^^women can do this and never work a day in their lives -- seems to me a lot of women go to Uni just to find men who will ultimately have good jobs then later they fuck them over (this is often how MGTOWs are made -- they got divorce raped and realized the crooked system).

Last edited:
I would 100% NEET if I could -- trouble is, where I live, that's not an option. I have to afford a roof over my head, utilities, and groceries for the bare minimum. Issue is, if I lose my job, that's it, I'm homeless -- the USA government only cares about helping you if you're a woman or seriously disabled. Other than that, you're fucked -- you'll be homeless and they still won't help you.

^^^turns out that the bottom 80% of the USA citizens combined only have 7% of the wealth between them. This includes the middle class and most STEM people too. There's the "owners" that we pay to be allowed to exist then there's everyone else. Over the years the owners and wealthy elite have been able to extract more and more from workers and now we're basically all slaves. What else would you call it when the alternative to working your life away for a pitiful wage that barely keeps a roof over your head is literal homelessness and starvation? Fuck this system (also, that 80% 7% wealth split has actually only worsened since the time of that video).

Funny to me how the left these days are all gung-ho about "social justice" except for the people who are genuinely oppressed and exploited by the system most (low status males) -- corporations are quick to support all those bullshit causes that don't cost them anything and people are focused on retarded shit like pronouns instead of the LITERAL FINANCIAL ENSLAVEMENT OF THE POPULATION that's occurred, it's ridiculous. Relevant is that women are net welfare recipients by a LARGE margin (not bullshit, look at the stats lurkers) and women usually have the option to get out of wage slaving if they want by marrying a man who will work and support them while they stay home with the kids or some such (way way easier part that most people would rather do including men who virtually never get that choice). On that subject, isn't funny how you always here people bitch and moan about how women could never work before historically? Well guess what, men never had the reverse of that either/the option to be stay at home parent and they still don't in 99% of cases -- men are expected to work with virtually no exceptions and there's no way out for most men whereas there often is for women.

4) Get kids in divorce and get child support/alimony (stats demonstrate that even in the rare cases men do get their own kids women don't pay child support anywhere NEAR the level that is the norm for men to pay the other way round, system is rigged)
4) Coast off of those funds (alimony/child sup/divorce funds) til social security/retirement hit

^^^women can do this and never work a day in their lives -- seems to me a lot of women go to Uni just to find men who will ultimately have good jobs then later they fuck them over (this is often how MGTOWs are made -- they got divorce raped and realized the crooked system).

Yeah I live in USA and it’s extremely brutal. It’s almost impossible to be a NEET without being homeless. It really is slavery as they are threatening to starve you to death if you don’t work

As far from perfect as the middle ages were, it's far preferable to the hyper-degenerate, hyper-managerial, tightly controlled, alienating, isolating, feminist, gynocentric dystopia we live in now.

Yeah in third world countries it's the same. Even if you're mentally or even physically disabled, no NEETbux for you. Great post btw, well analyzed.

Ngl same! But i of course much rather have freedom.... of which nobody seems to value anymore..... that's why the world is in the shape it's in... Freedom and Truth take a back-seat in 99% of peoples lives i've been forced to find out.....

FUCK this forum is so good. Not even just about the blackpill, I swear this place is one of the only sane places on the internet remaining. This point about modern medicine is so fucking legit. It should be focused on shit like finding a cure for balding, aging, manletism and so on. Or ideally just a pill that makes you happy. In fact that should be the main focus of the medical community. Creating the perfect drug, something you can take all the time, don't build a tolerance to, can't overdose on, etc.
To be honest I would not mind wageslaving at all if I just had regular sex-life and girlfriend/fuckfriend. It just sucks to wageslave when you have nothing to live for. At the same time it's horrible to just be at home without doing anything. My aim is to work 6 months during the summerseason (I live in northern europe) and settle in a warm and nice country during winterseason.

To be honest I would not mind wageslaving at all if I just had regular sex-life and girlfriend/fuckfriend. It just sucks to wageslave when you have nothing to live for. At the same time it's horrible to just be at home without doing anything. My aim is to work 6 months during the summerseason (I live in northern europe) and settle in a warm and nice country during winterseason.
I personally would take being an incel NEET over a wageslave with a girlfriend. I literally hate work more than anything else, it is my number 1 "political" opinion, I just cannot fucking stand working at all. Hatred of work is the main issue in my life.

I personally would take being an incel NEET over a wageslave with a girlfriend. I literally hate work more than anything else, it is my number 1 "political" opinion, I just cannot fucking stand working at all. Hatred of work is the main issue in my life.
We all hate to work. As long as your job is not your hobby. That is a normal thinking even among the normies. But people can stand out working because they have regular sex life and bunch of friends they can go to during weekends.

I have been neeting for a year now after I ragequitted my job at a big 4 accounting company. Believe me, it is not nice in the long term when you have no friends/girlfriend/sex and neeting at the same time. You just go circuling in your own house talking to the wall. I respect your opinion but to rather be an incel-neet over being a wageslave with a sex life is just crazy.

Same here dood.

To me, these are the best days of my life. Internet provides enough (and maybe too much, grrr) socialization. But these days are filled with fear that neeting will finish someday. This is the only disadvantage of being a neet.
Yeah I'd rather be a neet than a wagecel. But I cannot stand sitting at home without doing anything. I'm not a gamer so I can't even last being in front of the computer just reading a lot of discussion threads.

That is why I have decided to take some additional courses on university even though I already graduated.

Idk either, I fucking hate work top

You're pretty much the only one who shares my sentiment on this. I agree 100%. I wish I could NEET, I'd stay a virgin for the rest of my life if I could just not have to work. Alas, it's impossible in this shithole country.

30 hours a week makes it survivable. I had a few 8 hour work days before christmas (they needed extra help) and it felt brutally long and I felt like I had significantly less free time.

I could even go for 2 days a week and surivive on that but would have to tell them that I'm a student or something to get that contract.

Things will get worse in the future with the lockdown collapse, needing a "vaccine" to work, to collect welfare.

Last edited:
I can't describe how much I hate wageslaving. Same way I hated school and university. It's just so absurd and futile it's like the Myth of Sissiyphus combined with Dante's Inferno with a extra dash of fuck you from the universe.

And it's not just cause the wages in this country are ridiculously small and all that work just goes to paying for bills. No, even if I was paid $100k per year, I'd still find wageslaving insufferable.

So many hours per day wasted on doing boring shit with no meaning, alienated from my own labor. At least if it had some meaning, if it felt good to work and accomplish something. But all we do is fucking waste our entire days and energy on boring shit we don't care about, just to come home too tired to do anything and then to do it all over the next day.

Fuck, I wish I could find an interest or a passion or something and just make the bare minimum to survive with it. Instead I don't like anything, I don't have any interests or passions, so I'm limited to a life of wasting ~8 hours a day on shit I hate doing. I don't understand how people don't lose their minds - how can you possibly withstand spending 8 hours 5 days a week drudging away without losing your mind?
Serfvs

they also only had to pay 10% taxes, taxes in my country are roughly 50%

It’s all the same

Im still sad my crypto investments never worked out. Man wouldn't it be something if I bought BTC early. I would never need to be wagecucking another day!

Unless you enjoy your job. I do and the more I get to codecel (work) the better, the only problem is the social shit that is part of the wagie package.

Unless you enjoy your job. I do and the more I get to codecel (work) the better, the only problem is the social shit that is part of the wagie package.
What do you do all day? As in, what do you get to code if you don't mind me asking?

I read that too, and even if people claim that this is not true, I'd STILL prefer being a peasant than a modern day wageslave. Wageslaving nowadays is so alienating, so pointless and meaningless and it really feels like a circle of hell.
tbhtbhtbh

What do you do all day? As in, what do you get to code if you don't mind me asking?
Fullstack developer, nothing advanced which is good because my IQ is unremarkable. I enjoy the actual work since its autism friendly and one of my hobbies. The forced social shit is minimal thanks to Corona-chan, but it'll will get worse later because of office shit

>ywn live in the Roman Empire at its height

Fullstack developer, nothing advanced which is good because my IQ is unremarkable. I enjoy the actual work since its autism friendly and one of my hobbies. The forced social shit is minimal thanks to Corona-chan, but it'll will get worse later because of office shit
So you're working on websites, that's what fullstack means? Both front/backend of a website?

So you're working on websites, that's what fullstack means? Both front/backend of a website?
Pretty much, but webapps arent the only types of applications that have a frontend

Pretty much, but webapps arent the only types of applications that have a frontend
Sounds pretty cool ngl, and not easy either, I bet you have a decently high IQ.