Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'd rather associate with the most extremiest opinions here than support censorship for the sake of appeasing soys.

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
For two reasons: soyciety doesn't have right to impose its morality on us and censorship won't improve soyciety preception of us. it will only hurt the site.

Firstly, soyciety which bullies and pushes males just for being unfortunate enough to be deemed unattractive by soyciety standard and when said males finally had enough of this unjust treatmeant, they turn around and say "Datz y u inkle". That society is morally bankrupt and its opinions only goal is preserving status que, which makes a morality that they are trying to impose an expression of thier self-interest. This in itself is enough of the reason - we should not support self-interest of people who actively hate us.

Secondly, since soyciety and media opinions are based on self-interest, no amount of appeasement will change thier opinion od us, because that would threaten status que. Instead introducing more censorship on the site will only limit our ability to express ourselves and vent our frustration, thus defeating the point of the site and serving media's agenda to deplatform us even more.

So that why I'm against banning certain opinions and views, just because they make us look "bad".

Last edited:
we have still a huge free speech, we can still be happy for rape, beating of foids, in other platforms you can't

They want us to be radical, so they could say orange man = baaad.

we have still a huge free speech, we can still be happy for rape, beating of foids, in other platforms you can't
But there are already suggestions and complaints to ban opinions and view, just because they make us look "bad" in the eyes of soys. This creates dangerous precedent for censorship. Namely, @foofuufou made suggestion calling to ban people who hold a view that we're entitled to sex, because this view makes us brigading target for IT-trannies. I'm not gonna go further and mention users complainints about "rightwingers hijcking this site".

Last edited:
But there are already suggestion and complaints to ban opinions and view, just because they make us look "bad" in the eyes of soys. This creates dangerous precedent for censorship. Namely, @foofuufou made suggestion calling to ban people who hold a view that we're entitled to sex, because this view makes us brigading target for IT-trannies. I'm not gonna go further and mention users complainints about "rightwingers hijcking this site".
@foofuufou is free to express his opinion in a free website, but I don't agree with him, also he has the right to express his opinion, but not the right to want to ban people who doesn't think like him

@foofuufou is free to express his opinion in a free website, but I don't agree with him, also he has the right to express his opinion, but not the right to want to ban people who doesn't think like him
That's my point. Users should be free to express thier opinions, even if I disagree with thier opinions. I didn't made this thread to call him out specificly or to call for mods to drop banhammer on him. I wanted to highlight and criticise trend on this site. I only used him, because his suggestion is the most recent example of this.

That's my point. Users should be free to express thier opinions, even if I disagree with thier opinions. I didn't made this thread to call him out specificly or to call for mods to drop banhammer on him. I wanted to highlight and criticise trend on this site. I only used him, because his suggestion is the most recent example of this.
we need to move in the deep web imo

That's my point. Users should be free to express thier opinions
You're conflating free speech issues with simply banning obscenities or off-topic discussion. There's absolutely nothing stopping you from articulating your opinion or venting your frustrations about inceldom without calling for executions of women or threatening to go ER.
Look at all the failed Twitter clones who chose zero moderation, they're now synonymous with ultra right wingers because they get flooded with the same type of shit we do. Nobody wants to post holiday photos next to someone spamming the N word 10 000 times a minute or be even remotely associated with them.

There's absolutely nothing stopping you from articulating your opinion or venting your frustrations about inceldom without calling for executions of women
People call for violence agianst incels and demand we are put in concentration camps on daily basis and they do so with no repercussions, but you're mad, because some ugly, frustrated males do the samething for foids and normans. Foids and normans deserve every insult under thier addresses.

threatening to go ER.
I didn't condone going ER in this thread. Those things will happen regardless of what I think or anyone else here. Shooting sprees aren't results of incel indoctrination. They are result of soyciety treatment of unattractive males, untill soyciety learn consequnces and responsiblity for thier action, they will happen. Deplatforming this site won't change a thing.

Look at all the failed Twitter clones who chose zero moderation, they're now synonymous with ultra right wingers because they get flooded with the same type of shit we do.
Nowhere did I wrote that we should have zero moderatorship, you're conflicting censorship with moderation.

Nobody wants to post holiday photos next to someone spamming the N word 10 000 times a minute or be even remotely associated with them.
Astronomical cope. Nobody wants to post next to you in photo, because you're unattractive, not because of your behaviour. They are using this argument justify thier prejudice. Attractive people face no such ostracism.

Last edited:
People call for violence agianst incels and demand we are put in concentration camps on daily basis
Why do you think incels are a target of this but not "foreveralones" and other groups for unattractive people? Think hard big boy. (It's because they moderate extremist opinions off their sites and incels don't.)
If people do call for violence against incels feel free to call them retards, most people won't be on their side.
Shooting sprees aren't results of incel indoctrination.
You're missing the point. I'm giving examples of extremist statements that are on this site. Even free speech political parties don't admit just anyone who wants to join. Why? Because they have the brain power to understand that it takes only one infiltrator to say something horrible to tank their entire platform and make all of the guilty by association. Look at what happened to UKIP because of literally one guy. Fucking learn from this.
Nobody wants to post next to you in photo, because you're unattractive, not because of your behaviour.
No! People don't use Gab or Bitchute because it's full of /pol/ shit not because the users are unattractive jfc. They don't even know how the posters look like.

But there are already suggestions and complaints to ban opinions and view, just because they make us look "bad" in the eyes of soys. This creates dangerous precedent for censorship. Namely, @foofuufou made suggestion calling to ban people who hold a view that we're entitled to sex, because this view makes us brigading target for IT-trannies. I'm not gonna go further and mention users complainints about "rightwingers hijcking this site".
nah you actually missed the point, the point is the opinion is just wrong and free speech doesn't exist here. if free speech existed then we'd allow fags and troons here but we don't. the IT thing is literally the least important reason why we should ban dogshit opinions like sex entitlement. the better reason is solidarity as a community and unification.

free speech isn't real but you are correct that i don't have the right to ban those who disagree with me

censorship is a disease, we are the only cure for it.

nah you actually missed the point, the point is the opinion is just wrong and free speech doesn't exist here. if free speech existed then we'd allow fags and troons here but we don't. the IT thing is literally the least important reason why we should ban dogshit opinions like sex entitlement.
You're stretching my word to suit your argument. Nowhere did I wrote that the site should be fully available to everybody, regardless if they are incels or not. It's already too much that society allows cucks and troons. What I wrote is that this forum has specific purpose - to allow us to share our expierences as incels and to vent our anger - by instituting censorship you limit our ability to do so thus defeating the point of forum.

Moreover, why you're so keen at fighting and banning a strawman? Most people here don't believe in entitled argument, so why bother banning it? If we banned this strawman, then it-cucks will find another one, and then what will ban that one too? You're allowing them to shape the limts of discussion by doing so.

the better reason is solidarity as a community and unification.
it has nothing to do with solidarity, banning this won't make this community more unified either.

Why do you think incels are a target of this but not "foreveralones" and other groups for unattractive people? Think hard big boy. (It's because they moderate extremist opinions off their sites and incels don't.)
And so? Are they treated any better by soyciety? They are still mocked and laugh at. JFL at wanting to force censorship, just for the good boy points from soys.
If people do call for violence against incels feel free to call them retards, most people won't be on their side.
Cope. Nobody is rushing-in to defend us.
You're missing the point. I'm giving examples of extremist statements that are on this site. Even free speech political parties don't admit just anyone who wants to join. Why? Because they have the brain power to understand that it takes only one infiltrator to say something horrible to tank their entire platform and make all of the guilty by association. Look at what happened to UKIP because of literally one guy. Fucking learn from this.
What you faggot don't get it? It's a FORUM, not political party. You have to be delusional to believe that this site is a political platform for change. If you're so concern about the optics feel free to start incel liberation movement and denounce violence as a mean.

No! People don't use Gab or Bitchute because it's full of /pol/ shit not because the users are unattractive jfc. They don't even know how the posters look like.
Astronomical cope once again.
You shifted a subject from group photos to internet sites at attempt to prove your point. People don't use those sites, because they are less popular and have less content than Cuckbook or Jewtube, not because they are full of /pol/ shit :feelskek:. /pol/ is literally most normie board on 4cuck.

You're stretching my word to suit your argument. Nowhere did I wrote that the site should be fully available to everybody, regardless if they are incels or not. It's already too much that society allows cucks and troons. What I wrote is that this forum has specific purpose - to allow us to share our expierences as incels and to vent our anger - by instituting censorship you limit our ability to do so thus defeating the point of forum.

Moreover, why you're so keen at fighting and banning a strawman? Most people here don't believe in entitled argument, so why bother banning it? If we banned this strawman, then it-cucks will find another one, and then what will ban that one too? You're allowing them to shape the limts of discussion by doing so.
the point is not troons and cucks as a whole, the point is we gatekeep certain incels despite them being involuntarily celibate. we gatekeep fags for example because we don't want homosexual discussion to flood the forum and it's quite easy for homosexuals to "ascend". i don't see how i'm stretching anything as it was a mere example. we should ban shit opinions as a whole (this is just a spearhead to that idea) to promote high iq discussion, and to make inceldom more palatable so that more people can cope with us. no one wants to hang with people who feel literally entitled. if the majority don't hold the view then why not ban it? it's just weird as fuck you mentioned that most people don't believe in it then are like "oh b-but don't ban it!" it doesn't matter anyways since people here are low iq and want to wallow in dumb shit that's clearly wrong

You shifted a subject from group photos to internet sites at attempt to prove your point.
...I never made any point about any group photos. Learn to read non-english-as-first-language-cel.

And so? Are they treated any better by soyciety? They are still mocked and laugh at.
Extremely good response

Op you want us to moderate ourselves for what again ?

Remember loveshy men, that’s right everyone forgot about them.

So my model is supposed to be foreveralone men on Reddit ?:feelskek::feelskek:

Yes virgin we keep clowning on you and dismissing you and keeping you down but do not be angry at any moment :feelsseriously:

I prefer to be hated and fear than to inspire pity, and being their dogs and a pat on the back :feelsYall:

I do care, because i feel part of the community and im compared to the likes of "elliot rodger" because most of You fucks are edgy teenagers. I could care less about soys, but don't make things like pedophilia or murder part of the incel culture, which have 0 correlation

the point is not troons and cucks as a whole, the point is we gatekeep certain incels despite them being involuntarily celibate. we gatekeep fags for example because we don't want homosexual discussion to flood the forum and it's quite easy for homosexuals to "ascend". i don't see how i'm stretching anything as it was a mere example.
We don't allow alphabet freaks as a rule. They have plenty of other space online. This forum is exclusively for us. No point in bring them in this subject, as they are and won't be part of the community.
we should ban shit opinions as a whole (this is just a spearhead to that idea) to promote high iq discussion, and to make inceldom more palatable so that more people can cope with us. no one wants to hang with people who feel literally entitled. if the majority don't hold the view then why not ban it? it's just weird as fuck you mentioned that most people don't believe in it then are like "oh b-but don't ban it!" it doesn't matter anyways since people here are low iq and want to wallow in dumb shit that's clearly wrong
if anything, we are not unanimous, we accept certian facts (blackpill) and share certain experience (inceldom), but we hold different views and opinions. If someone feels entitled to sex, you can call him out. I don't see how forcing and forbidding certain opinions will improve discussion. People don't like being told what they can or can't believe. I said before issue in itself isn't the belief itself, but the fact that this practice creates a precedent for banning more opinions, which will eventually turn this place to reddit.

Yes, as long as it's legal, I fully agree.