Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd probably date a good looking single mother

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
where you from? I'm German

I would probably date a single mother just as long as I’m not being used to take care of her kids (since they aren’t biologically mine so it would feel strange).

I’m lonely and just want someone to keep me company and I can’t afford to have standards.
I 100% agree
where you from? I'm German
Europe

If my Vietnamese honeybun oneitis was a single mom I'd probably consider it but not 100%.

Still not attractive

Sure, as long as it's pump and dump

This is why I fucking left the forum cuckoldry is fucking taking over everywhere nowhere left for based incel like me I would pump and dump that vile cunt like Chad did

I'd date a single mom but I have to be really attracted. I know I'm being used as a last resort and she'd likely use me as bait to get her ex back into the competition. Remember, cels, that HIS baby, so your fighting a losing battle and he could turn up anytime.

I wouldn’t date one, I’d fuck one though.

Those are black stacies. Chad only.

Single moms

single mom is big no for me tbh would rather date 3/10 than 6-7/10 mom

> Would you date 6/10 single moms?
> Posts absolutely stunning AI waifus.

We are basically living in the Matrix At this point. Drooling at artificial hot women as they pass by.

After a while you won't even see the code any more...

pump and dump only

Remember. A single mom is single for a reason

Betabuxx thread

Good looking single moms want competent men, who can drive, fix things etc.

> Would you date 6/10 single moms?
> Posts absolutely stunning AI waifus.

We are basically living in the Matrix At this point. Drooling at artificial hot women as they pass by.

After a while you won't even see the code any more...
Ai> women

Thinking single mothers are easy to date is a pipe dream. They are more entitled than normal foids and still want someone who looks good, even though they are bottom of the barrel foids. In their minds they think their date have a chance at "getting to be a father" for her child, so they don't see it as a negative thing.

In truth, they are so vile they made the actual father want to drop his own kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back