Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’d prefer to be broke with a GigaStacy than rich with a Becky

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I never felt more depressed than walking the streets of San Francisco. Christ’s sake, the amount of Stacies there were :shock:

Seeing those perfect, thin fertile bodies with round, straight yet jiggly asses, firm tits, and Goddess-level faces just walking about and not having access to them was pure hell. And don’t get me wrong, I’m no creep. I don’t mean just having them bend over for me on sight, I’m a little more adapted to the world than that. But the idea that no matter what I did or how much effort I put in, I’d always be seen as inferior or unworthy material for them really did put me in a terrible mental state. For comparison, I could see a Hypercar on the street I'll also never be able to afford and I wouldn't even flinch.

Being the reject is hell, it goes against one’s own biology.

Fucking a GigaStacy will always bring 10 times more pleasure than driving a sports car to the limit or hanging by yourself in a mansion ever could.

Give me a Becky

I never felt more depressed than walking the streets of San Francisco. Christ’s sake, the amount of Stacies there were :shock:

Seeing those perfect, thin fertile bodies with round, straight yet jiggly asses, firm tits, and Goddess-level faces just walking about and not having access to them was pure hell. And don’t get me wrong, I’m no creep. I don’t mean just having them bend over for me on sight, I’m a little more adapted to the world than that. But the idea that no matter what I did or how much effort I put in, I’d always be seen as inferior or unworthy material for them really did put me in a terrible mental state. For comparison, I could see a Hypercar on the street I'll also never be able to afford and I wouldn't even flinch.

Being the reject is hell, it goes against one’s own biology.

Fucking a GigaStacy will always bring 10 times more pleasure than driving a sports car to the limit or hanging by yourself in a mansion ever could.

Without the money even, I prefer high tier Beckys over Stacy, stacylite, and gigastacies. The latter three (though Not always the case with stacylite) look whorish.

in your scenario Becky would be the obvious choice for me

ethnic alert

RingedAdmiredAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif

^ this but with poojeet instead of merchant