Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’d never fight for my homeland

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Go fuck yourself Albania! I don’t give a shit about you. I don’t die for a countrie that doesen’t appreciate me. I would even consider fighting side by side with the enemy just to shit on my own people. I am not a traitor, they betrayed me first by cucking me and forcing me to live involuntary celibate.
YOU DONT DESERVE MY LOYALITY!

View: https://youtu.be/u1ZvPSpLxCg

Last edited:
Yup only country that is worth fighting for is afghanistan(taliban) also saudi arabia and china maybe

Fortunately probably I'll get E category, what means in my country being [UWSL]permanently and completely incapable of active military service even while war[/UWSL]

I would at least I have some fun before I die:feelzez:

Go fuck yourself Iran! I don’t give a shit about you. I don’t die for a countrie that doesen’t appreciate me. I would even consider fighting side by side with the enemy just to shit on my own people. I am not a traitor, they betrayed me first by cucking me and forcing me to live involuntary celibate.

Fighting for any country is insanely cucked

If I was gauranteed a virgin wife, then I would consider fighting for my country. Otherwise I will root for the enemy.

Nationalism is cucked

Incelistan is our true country

dying for jewish agenda is cucked and gay as fucked :blackpill::blackpill:

Go fuck yourself Albania! I don’t give a shit about you. I don’t die for a countrie that doesen’t appreciate me. I would even consider fighting side by side with the enemy just to shit on my own people. I am not a traitor, they betrayed me first by cucking me and forcing me to live involuntary celibate.

Same

i would never fight for albania either, man

Served but never had to see combat :smonk:

id fight for another country but not my own lol

Actually I can write quite well Speeds keeps me alive but without speed it could be an OD of spice and illegal %60 hooch
Who is speed? Diddy Kong?