Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d never cold approach a white woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d never cold approach a white woman as a black subhuman 5 male that would get the police called on me faster than I can count to 5 she might even take me out herself that’s a very risky move to make as an ethnic sub 5 male the only kind of women I’d approach are biracial women black women and maybe Asians and Hispanics never a white woman tho I’d be chancing my life or freedom

I'm white and I got authorities involved already JFL

Don’t approach my hispanic women.

You’re tripping if you don’t think white women want a black dude.

Even if I don’t that won’t stop other black men from doing it
You think i’ll get my poor mexican socially awkward virgin one day? :feelsmega:

It depends on what you look like
I can looksmax to normie tier. Plus i’ll have a glowup when i take testosterone and probably grow a new jaw.

Do not approach any white or black woman. If you’re sub5 it’s over.

< Subhuman Male
< Cold approaching.

I’d never cold approach a white woman as a black subhuman 5 male that would get the police called on me faster than I can count to 5 she might even take me out herself that’s a very risky move to make as an ethnic sub 5 male the only kind of women I’d approach are biracial women black women and maybe Asians and Hispanics never a white woman tho I’d be chancing my life or freedom
Why don’t you try once? There are many incels that gave up because they got rejections only. You never know if you don’t try. I cold approached some women in my life and always was rejected brutally so that’s how I know it’s actually over.

Why don’t you try once? There are many incels that gave up because they got rejections only. You never know if you don’t try. I cold approached some women in my life and always was rejected brutally so that’s how I know it’s actually over.
If women don’t give you choosing signals then they don’t want to be approached that’s why

You don’t even have a reason to do so

i wouldnt either and im a white male

white women THE MOST HYPERGAMOUS STATUS CHASING WHORES IN EXISTENCE

You would get Emmett Tilled

@SlayerSlayer please lock this thread

@Robtical looks this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.