Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'd like to reach out to all freakcels

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
Let's share some experiences/ general reactions we get from all the normies out there. Some of my memorable ones:

- I was eating in McDonalds, and a group of teen foids came and sat down, on a table adjacent to me. I glanced at one of them, and she just had the most horrified look on her face. Without muttering a word, they all went and sat somewhere else.

- Recently at my work, was fixing something with a new persons PC. Once done, as I was walking out the door, I heard her mutter "he looks scary" and then someone else immediately blurted out "it's the eyes".

- People try to avoid eye contact when near you/ or walking past you, and they also cross the road to go on the other sidewalk if they see you approaching

- A child who couldn't have been older than 6, passed me by with her mother on the street and he just blurted out "he's a funny looking man" and the foid was trying not to laugh

- If you need to have a conversation with someone, you can tell, especially with foids when they don't want to talk to you/ be anywhere near you. They try to rush the convo along and may even interrupt you.

- Most peoples first reaction to you, is to give some weird wide eyed stare like they've just met Frankenstein

- A group of foids burst out laughing when I walked past them on the street, one random evening. They were drunk so all hibition was gone from their puny little heads.

I think Marvel/ or DC should hire me to be a new supervillain, my power is I just disgust people and make them go away.

I am interested to see how you look

This is brutal. I thought I went through hell when in public but your experiences are on another level.

:feelsbadman:

story of my life

especially the random laughing when passing strangers and the way people talk to me, lmao they themselves look away and then gaslight me with muh eyecontact

story of my life

especially the random laughing when passing strangers and the way people talk to me, lmao they themselves look away and then gaslight me with muh eyecontact
It's just shit isn't it :feelsbadman:

Can relate. And U probably mog me tho

Well Well , i Wish i was taller to atleast intimitade These Shitters

I Got people giving me weird Looks but thats it

they can sense your personality

People used to laugh at me at the skatepark and on the tube. Girls also moved out of the classroom when I came and sat in it, leaving me by myself. Also “No, I’m not sitting next to him”, as if I wasn’t even there :feelsjuice:

Despite never doing drugs I often look like a druggie (i dress bad and don't wash my long hair all that often)- which was said to my face quite a many times, do people often stare at me like I'm about to snap/ like at a abomination.
Let's share some experiences/ general reactions we get from all the normies out there. Some of my memorable ones:

- I was eating in McDonalds, and a group of teen foids came and sat down, on a table adjacent to me. I glanced at one of them, and she just had the most horrified look on her face. Without muttering a word, they all went and sat somewhere else.

- Recently at my work, was fixing something with a new persons PC. Once done, as I was walking out the door, I heard her mutter "he looks scary" and then someone else immediately blurted out "it's the eyes".

- People try to avoid eye contact when near you/ or walking past you, and they also cross the road to go on the other sidewalk if they see you approaching

- A child who couldn't have been older than 6, passed me by with her mother on the street and he just blurted out "he's a funny looking man" and the foid was trying not to laugh

- If you need to have a conversation with someone, you can tell, especially with foids when they don't want to talk to you/ be anywhere near you. They try to rush the convo along and may even interrupt you.

- Most peoples first reaction to you, is to give some weird wide eyed stare like they've just met Frankenstein

- A group of foids burst out laughing when I walked past them on the street, one random evening. They were drunk so all hibition was gone from their puny little heads.

I think Marvel/ or DC should hire me to be a new supervillain, my power is I just disgust people and make them go away.
Man you would be living a dream life in a circus 100 years ago

I feel you brocel, I get into similar situations a s well... I literally have a toddler cousin who cries whenever he sees me, wish i could curl into a ball and die:cryfeels:
View attachment 567891

One time I was walking in an empty alley and there was this couple walking together all lovey dovey and shit, just as we crossed past each other after split second eye contact I heard them chuckle... not gonna lie felt like killing them both right then and there
Brutal, shit like that kills you inside. Wish you the best

A kid screamed when he saw me yesterday.

one time i was walking to a chess tournament and two girls behind me saw me clench my asschecks and unclench them and started laughing

Many such experiences...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

I can relate. Once I walked past a group of foids and they started laughing at me.
[UWSL]On a another time i was in a store just to buy chips and some Chad came up to me and asked me if I know how ugly I actually am. And many other experiences...[/UWSL]

Just remember if your cheekbones were higher you wouldn’t have a creepy stare :feelsjuice:

I can relate. Once I walked past a group of foids and they started laughing at me.
[UWSL]On a another time i was in a store just to buy chips and some Chad came up to me and asked me if I know how ugly I actually am. And many other experiences...[/UWSL]
Bruh, beyond fucked. Sorry brocel