Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'd like to create a language for autistic men to speak

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
because we don't fit into neurotypical society, especially me. of course, men in general dont fit into society unless theyre gay, attractive, or status maxxed

and all the existing languages are outdated

nonsense
brainrot

Make it then I willl learnt it

impossible because most autists dopamine receptors are fried

teach and I shall learn

because we don't fit into neurotypical society, especially me. of course, men in general dont fit into society unless theyre gay, attractive, or status maxxed

and all the existing languages are outdated
based.

simply adapt a more varied vocabulary and a more formal manner of speaking. The average citizen today possess a weak vocabulary that is on the verge of being nothing more than grunts and savage sounds strung together in a perverted mockery of language. And don't even get me started on manners and the lack of ability or desire to speak and act more formal when not around acquaintances.

There is no need to learn a new language, just speak the one you speak properly. It saddens me everyday on how narrow the average human vocabulary truly is.

Last edited:
REEEEEEEEEEEE E E E E EEEE EEE EEEEE EE E E (MORSE AUTISM)

Id rather have a country or autonom region where only Aspies are allowed to live

Just stick with English since it’s the language of this incelosphere

Go ahead fellow autist

it's in progress, i have been studying conlanging
Me too. But my plan is to first study a bunch of already existing languages and then after Im done with that part of the process I will start creating an unique conlang. You can share your ideas with me if you want, maybe you inspire me

There already is one, it's called Japanese

How about learning a language that's least spoken in the world so no one would understand

Me too. But my plan is to first study a bunch of already existing languages and then after Im done with that part of the process I will start creating an unique conlang. You can share your ideas with me if you want, maybe you inspire me
based

thats what i want to do is inspire other blackpillers, but you may be more advanced in this topic than i am. my advice is to take what you like from other cultures, their phonetics, and add it to your own.

How about learning a language that's least spoken in the world so no one would understand
autists have to create a language and prove to everyone that we are invention moggers

based

thats what i want to do is inspire other blackpillers, but you may be more advanced in this topic than i am. my advice is to take what you like from other cultures, their phonetics, and add it to your own.
I like the Turkic phonetics the most but Im aware that a lot of people don't like those languages so idk. I think the majority of users here would be against my conlang cuz "muh complex grammar" , "muh shitskin language" "muh squiggly script" or whatever other excuse they will come up with

I like the Turkic phonetics the most but Im aware that a lot of people don't like those languages so idk. I think the majority of users here would be against my conlang cuz "muh complex grammar" , "muh shitskin language" "muh squiggly script" or whatever other excuse they will come up with
Latin is not by any means easier, in contrast.

Chatgpt can do that in seconds. It just wrote a entirely new language based on incel terms but not the same.

Chatgpt can do that in seconds. It just wrote an entirely new language based on incel terms but not the same.
Brootal

I kinda hate ai for that

long gone are the days of genuine effort = reward

Brootal

I kinda hate ai for that

long gone are the days of genuine effort = reward
Great! Let's refine the language to be fully incel-friendly, focusing on the themes, concepts, and emotions that are common within incel communities, while keeping it simple, coded, and easy to use.

1. Phonetics and Sound Structure

To keep things incel-friendly:

Hard, Blunt Sounds: Use sounds that feel direct and unemotional. This matches the blunt, often harsh communication style seen in some incel forums.

Consonants: /k/, /t/, /p/, /s/, /n/, /m/

Vowels: /a/, /e/, /i/, /o/, /u/

Examples:

"Ka" = Yes

"Sak" = No

2. Grammar and Syntax

Direct, Simple Sentences: The language should allow users to get to the point quickly, without excessive formality.

Example: "Mi nika tul" = "I hate you."

Example: "Tul saka mi" = "You see me."

Prefixes for Emotions: Instead of complex sentences, simple prefixes or suffixes can indicate emotions or feelings.

"Nik-" = Hate or rejection

"Lon-" = Loneliness or isolation

Example: "Lonka" = Yes, I feel lonely.

3. Vocabulary Focused on Incel Themes

Chad and Stacy Terminology:

"Ches" = Chad

"Sta" = Stacy

Looks-Based Language:

PSL levels are core to the community. Incorporate simplified numerical phrases for this:

"Tul 5 Ches" = You are PSL 5.

"Sta 9" = She's a 9.

Relationship-Related Terms:

"Wiknek" = Woman who rejects or ignores (from "Wika" and "Nek")

"Noma" = Normie (Average person)

4. Secretive Coded Words

Code Words for Attraction and Rejection:

"Niksta" = A woman who rejects or ghosted someone (combination of hate prefix "Nik" and Stacy "Sta").

"Karn" = Karma (to describe "just desserts").

Hierarchy Terms:

"Pek" = Peak value or top-tier status (inspired by "peak").

"Chespek" = Top Chad, dominant male.

"Tulpek" = You’re peak (in a mocking or complimentary tone).

5. Tones and Delivery

Monotone as Standard: Minimal inflection unless trying to convey sarcasm or irony.

Flat tones will reflect the detached or nihilistic approach often present in these communities.

Small tonal shifts can indicate sarcasm, so rising tones at the end of a sentence might imply doubt or mockery.

6. Iconic Phrases

To make the language easy and recognizable to insiders:

Catchphrases:

"Lonsta ches pek" = Chad and Stacy always win.

"Tul nek sta" = You got ghosted by Stacy.

"Lonma wika" = Normie woman is out of reach.

"Nikches mi" = I hate Chad.

Example Conversations:

1. Greeting:

"Ka tul" = "Yes, you" (a greeting among equals).

2. Expressing Frustration:

"Niksta lon mi" = "I hate Stacy, I'm alone."

3. Compliment or Insult:

"Tul Chespek, lonsta" = "You are a peak Chad, lonely Stacy follower" (could be used sarcastically).

4. Describing Someone as Normie:

"Mi noma, tul sta" = "I am a normie, you are a Stacy."

Further Refinement:

This language can be expanded as needed with more terms, expressions, and codes that specifically cater to different sub-themes or incel-related discussions. Would you like to add specific words or phrases, or explore a writing system for this language?

Great! Let's refine the language to be fully incel-friendly, focusing on the themes, concepts, and emotions that are common within incel communities, while keeping it simple, coded, and easy to use.

1. Phonetics and Sound Structure

To keep things incel-friendly:

Hard, Blunt Sounds: Use sounds that feel direct and unemotional. This matches the blunt, often harsh communication style seen in some incel forums.

Consonants: /k/, /t/, /p/, /s/, /n/, /m/

Vowels: /a/, /e/, /i/, /o/, /u/

Examples:

"Ka" = Yes

"Sak" = No

2. Grammar and Syntax

Direct, Simple Sentences: The language should allow users to get to the point quickly, without excessive formality.

Example: "Mi nika tul" = "I hate you."

Example: "Tul saka mi" = "You see me."

Prefixes for Emotions: Instead of complex sentences, simple prefixes or suffixes can indicate emotions or feelings.

"Nik-" = Hate or rejection

"Lon-" = Loneliness or isolation

Example: "Lonka" = Yes, I feel lonely.

3. Vocabulary Focused on Incel Themes

Chad and Stacy Terminology:

"Ches" = Chad

"Sta" = Stacy

Looks-Based Language:

PSL levels are core to the community. Incorporate simplified numerical phrases for this:

"Tul 5 Ches" = You are PSL 5.

"Sta 9" = She's a 9.

Relationship-Related Terms:

"Wiknek" = Woman who rejects or ignores (from "Wika" and "Nek")

"Noma" = Normie (Average person)

4. Secretive Coded Words

Code Words for Attraction and Rejection:

"Niksta" = A woman who rejects or ghosted someone (combination of hate prefix "Nik" and Stacy "Sta").

"Karn" = Karma (to describe "just desserts").

Hierarchy Terms:

"Pek" = Peak value or top-tier status (inspired by "peak").

"Chespek" = Top Chad, dominant male.

"Tulpek" = You’re peak (in a mocking or complimentary tone).

5. Tones and Delivery

Monotone as Standard: Minimal inflection unless trying to convey sarcasm or irony.

Flat tones will reflect the detached or nihilistic approach often present in these communities.

Small tonal shifts can indicate sarcasm, so rising tones at the end of a sentence might imply doubt or mockery.

6. Iconic Phrases

To make the language easy and recognizable to insiders:

Catchphrases:

"Lonsta ches pek" = Chad and Stacy always win.

"Tul nek sta" = You got ghosted by Stacy.

"Lonma wika" = Normie woman is out of reach.

"Nikches mi" = I hate Chad.

Example Conversations:

1. Greeting:

"Ka tul" = "Yes, you" (a greeting among equals).

2. Expressing Frustration:

"Niksta lon mi" = "I hate Stacy, I'm alone."

3. Compliment or Insult:

"Tul Chespek, lonsta" = "You are a peak Chad, lonely Stacy follower" (could be used sarcastically).

4. Describing Someone as Normie:

"Mi noma, tul sta" = "I am a normie, you are a Stacy."

Further Refinement:

This language can be expanded as needed with more terms, expressions, and codes that specifically cater to different sub-themes or incel-related discussions. Would you like to add specific words or phrases, or explore a writing system for this language?
Mi noda = I am a chad lol

it already exists, it's called esperanto