Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd like to apologize

You got banned just for reposting something about hurting cats jfl

That's okay. You are entirely forgiven for that. It doesn't matter anymore.
Image 2024 05 29 202458266

it is raped

But you may need to apologize for this post. What did you mean by 'it is raped'. Who is raped and why? :feelshehe:

I hope not Margot :feelsUgh:

*tentatively tiptoes over and meows softly, expecting to be patted*

repent to cat

confess your sins to the pedo cat priest

you will find redemption

the most apology ever
Srs wile I don't own any pet cats, I regularly feed several strays in my neighborhood, and they appear to recognize and like me.
I'm not sure what prompted me to post that thread.

The only beings that deserve to die on this Earth are humans.

This got me interested: has there ever been a documented incident of an adult cat having sexual intercourse with young kittens?
Or is pedophilia exclusively a human phenomenon?

This got me interested: has there ever been a documented incident of an adult cat having sexual intercourse with young kittens?
Or is pedophilia exclusively a human phenomenon?
I've definitely heard a few cases of eg. a 2 y/o male cat mating with 2 month old kittenfoids, though that's earlier than usual. but cats grow very quickly, so they tend to have sex quite early regardless, many female kittens will go into heat at around 4 months of age

and by 6-9 months, many kittens will be considered sexually viable

cats don't really care much for age, it's not like they keep calendars jfl

fwiw I think that there is 'pedophilia' among wolves, penguins are degen af, orangutans are serial rapists, sea lions and sea otters rape babies from other species when their own female population is scarce, and some insects will have sex with larvae to impregnate them before other males can

humans have longer lifespans, tbh, so it's an odd comparison usually. most animals will not wait for 18 years before having sex jfl, many will mate before a year. some like the adactylidium mite have sex before they're even born, and many others have short lifespans and will have sex very soon.

I'd smash a pussy hard!

I've definitely heard a few cases of eg. a 2 y/o male cat mating with 2 month old kittenfoids, though that's earlier than usual. but cats grow very quickly, so they tend to have sex quite early regardless, many female kittens will go into heat at around 4 months of age

and by 6-9 months, many kittens will be considered sexually viable

cats don't really care much for age, it's not like they keep calendars jfl

fwiw I think that there is 'pedophilia' among wolves, penguins are degen af, orangutans are serial rapists, sea lions and sea otters rape babies from other species when their own female population is scarce, and some insects will have sex with larvae to impregnate them before other males can

humans have longer lifespans, tbh, so it's an odd comparison usually. most animals will not wait for 18 years before having sex jfl, many will mate before a year. some like the adactylidium mite have sex before they're even born, and many others have short lifespans and will have sex very soon.
I see, thanks for clarifying :feelsokman:

You got banned just for reposting something about hurting cats jfl
One gotta be real sick in the head thinking about harming animals, If i find an animal
abuser id go thru gods green earth to put those abusers out of their misery, No fucks given!