Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based tbh

C

CruxGammata

All that is great is built upon sorrow
-

Kittens don't deserve that, but dog puppies do. Allow me a few more moments, I'm looking for images now, but I will make a post here soon.

Wow, so edgy and cool!

Based, hate when people have pets around making noise or other dumb shit.

Bro are you seriously like this? Do you support cat murder? I dont think i wanna talk anymore.

Putting "Based" in the title?

Cats are the BEST companions a man can get, Mine literally is with me everywhere i go!
My cat care for me and comfort me when im sad.

121972084 402909664039055 5152983786634646028 n
Y4vnqlnkr5k41
DJSgY4cWAAcOKQr

DOGS ARE TRYING TO GET MY MARGOT DOGPILLED :feelsUnreal:

Ok, so dogs deserve the treatment mentioned by the 4chan user.

Dogs not only fuck our women, but they are also annoying (bark at night) and can be outright dangerous at night in packs.

Cats are never a problem like this.

DOGS ARE TRYING TO GET MY MARGOT DOGPILLED :feelsUnreal:

:feelsdevil:

If you obey your natural instincts to protect cute things like babies, small animals and females, you are nothing more than a slave

If you obey your natural instincts to protect cute things like babies, small animals and females, you are nothing more than a slave
less a question of protecting and rather an aversion to needless, retarded, nigger-tier senseless violence

Cats are never a problem like this.
Cats will eat you when you die, a dog would never do that to his owner.
(I'm not defending dogs)
I like birds and reptilians as pets more, I have 4 sulcata tortoises and I will kill anyone -human or animal- who harm them

less a question of protecting and rather an aversion to needless, retarded, nigger-tier senseless violence
What I said doesn't necessarily mean you should go out of your way to punch kittens or something like that. Just move on with your life and don't care

Brown hands typed that post

Cats will eat you when you die, a dog would never do that to his owner.
(I'm not defending dogs)
I like birds and reptilians as pets more, I have 4 sulcata tortoises and I will kill anyone -human or animal- who harm them
True. Stupid mutts would maul and eat you even when you're still alive. There are enough cases of dogs who began to eat especially their owner's (or the owner's children) faces when they were sleeping. I would prefer a cat over a mutt every time.