Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'd honestly be ok with being treated as disposable by women...

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
If this was the reality for ALL MEN.

I'd be totally fine with women overwhelmingly dismissing men's sexual advances and only sleeping with them if they have resources or status. However as we all know if you are TALL and have a good FACE and wide dominant FRAME coupled with a big DICK and deep VOICE that women treat you like a GOD.

It's honestly hilarious the size of the discrepancy between how women treat average/ugly and attractive men. Even the men who manage to compensate in every way with body, status, money, personality, "sex skills" will never elicit the raw PRIMAL LUST that drives women to:
  • Wear high heels despite them being uncomfortable
  • Spend hours a day putting on makeup
  • Embarrass themselves by twerking, grinding, and prostrating themselves in public
  • Dress in embarrassingly skimpy outfits
  • Wear uncomfortable bras and wear that amplifies their sexual characteristics
  • idolize pop singers whose mantras essentially boil down to "I fuck the best chads I can"
Everything they do is to attract CHAD. Women hate the attention of ugly men more than anything, but will easily put up with the stares of a hundred leering onlookers as long as there's a chance one of them might be CHAD. That's literally the reason women dress the way they do. It's the only explanation that reconciles their behavior with how much women seem to despise most men. They DO hate most guys, but put up with all of it to attract CHAD. 10 minutes with chad is worth more than all the money in the world from 100 courting, loving betas.

This is why I can't fucking stand the common societal trope that women are typically shy and begrudgingly put up with male sexuality. The tropes that women never put out in marriage and only pretend to like sex in exchange for resources. WOMEN LOVE SEX WITH CHAD MORE THAN ANYTHING. WOMEN WOULD PAY TO FUCK CHAD. IF YOU AREN'T BEING INUNDATED WITH OFFERS TO FUCK MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, WOMEN SEE YOU AS SUBHUMAN AND HATE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE EVEN ALIVE.

Last edited:
Your posts are always high IQ