Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd have less anxiety and worry if I had a suicide pill with 100% efficacy and zero pain

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If shit ever got bad, I could just take the pill and peace out in a few minutes. No more worrying about trying to find a job post pandemic or being an old-cel losing hair.

What's funny is the gov. could provide this to people for pennies. What's the point of forcing someone to live if they don't want to? They're just sucking up tax dollars.

There is going to be massive unemployment and a lot of people who do NOT want to keep on living. Why in the hell is suicide illegal?

Last edited:
unfortunately everything irl has a risk

They want us to see suffer. If miserable people cease to exist no one would be there to appreciate and feel jealous of the things the more fortunate ones have. We exist merely to make the fortunate mass more happy. This life fucking sucks

I'd have less anxiety and worry if I was chad.

They want us to see suffer. If miserable people cease to exist no one would be there to appreciate and feel jealous of the things the more fortunate ones have. We exist merely to make the fortunate mass more happy. This life fucking sucks
I feel like there's a lot of truth to this. Also normalfags couldn't cope with realizing that their world is so shit that most people do not want to live in it.

Isn’t that just cyanide? Does cyanide cause pain? I honestly have no clue :dafuckfeels:

It's really evil and typical of sapiens to oppress its fellow human. Through psychiatry, not only can you not kill yourself but you're threatened to be locked up in a hospital for months if you fail your attempt!

Maybe one day our wretched species will realize that we'Re not the property of the State and that we should be allowed to kill ourselves in peace.

If shit ever got bad, I could just take the pill and peace out in a few minutes. No more worrying about trying to find a job post pandemic or being an old-cel losing hair.

What's funny is the gov. could provide this to people for pennies. What's the point of forcing someone to live if they don't want to? They're just sucking up tax dollars.

There is going to be massive unemployment and a lot of people who do NOT want to keep on living. Why in the hell is suicide illegal?

You're worth something to them being alive and suffering, than dead.

Nothing is stopping you from doing that right now.
How? I planned on doing it with a shotgun but I browsed the internet and saw so many failed attempts that were truly horrifying. I can't afford to make a failed attempt with a gun.

because it goes against religion which is used to control the masses

Suicide is cope.

Because they wants you/we to suffer they are truly evil.

Just learn rudimentary chemistry and purify cyanide from apple seeds theory.

Makes no sense that suicide is illegal. We even allow dogs the dignity of death.

Dogs are not required to pay taxes.
We are.
A lot who want to commit suicide are actually a drain on the system, the reason they aren’t allowed to is because if this retarded ‘sanctity of life’ doctrine bred into our zeitgeist by over a thousand years of Christianity. I’m hoping this will be cast off at some point during the next century.

There's plenty of resources out there with formulas. Even a whole book on painless methods. If anything, it gave me more anxiety because I realized how easy it was to go and I was confronted with my mortality.

I wish i had that pill

same. it would cut down lots of the anxiety and frustration

Make suicide healthcare

Precisely

Killing yoursel because foids find you genetically inferior and unworthy of reproduction is cucked.

Our mere existence is annoyance to others, so we should fight back and fully annoy others to the bone.
They do not want us to exist. We will exist only to piss them off.

Killing yoursel because foids find you genetically inferior and unworthy of reproduction is cucked.

Our mere existence is annoyance to others, so we should fight back and fully annoy others to the bone.
They do not want us to exist. We will exist only to piss them off.

my life is beyond fucked at this point even if you don't factor in women

im not gonna struggle and live a life of pain out of spite

I wish i had a gun tbh

Cope, you wouldn't take the pill even if you had it. There are plenty of ways to off yourself right now, you don't need a pill.

I wanna kill myself tbh. Inceldom is too much

I had the exact same thought. Really, 100%. There will always be suicides and ain't no ridiculous "suicide Hotline" or whatsoever can prevent them. As a matter of fact there are many suicidal people who's problems are not temporary, they're permanent and suicide is justified for them.

Like I don't even wanna talk to some bored suicide Hotline toilet telling me these casual phrases.

Same it's really over. after I am done monk/occult maxing and have made decided not to do arrange cuck max. I will buy myself nembutal, a Sawed off shot gun and go to the Rocky mountain areas. drink nembutal with water then shotgun myself off the mountain peak, guarantee death with the shotgun shot, then falling off cliff a fail safe and finally nembutal in my body as second failsafe so even if I somehow to live thru the first and second death sentences, the nembutal would end it

Euthanasia should obviously be allowed for incels. Most of us aren't contributing to society anyway.

Cope, you wouldn't take the pill even if you had it. There are plenty of ways to off yourself right now, you don't need a pill.
physical pain is a thing though

this past week has been more shit than usual. i even went outside a couple times and still feel like shit.
brutal outside pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back