Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Id hate to side with a foid but

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
What a fag that's when you need to have some rizzzzz and say how about you get on your knees and find out :feelzez:

For all we know the guy in question is in fact circumcised, hates it (like many users here) and really doesn't want to have to talk about it. If he had hypothetically said yes, the foid in question would've surely asked follow-up questions. I find his response very playful and I'm definitely siding with the guy.

i'd be pissed at both of them
i hate cucks and toilets

For all we know the guy in question is in fact circumcised, hates it (like many users here) and really doesn't want to have to talk about it. If he had hypothetically said yes, the foid in question would've surely asked follow-up questions. I find his response very playful and I'm definitely siding with the guy.
I am. I think it kinda looks cool two parts of my pp are different colors. I wouldn't get mad if a foid asked about it

most inkwells arent as sensitive as you think they are. lol im circumsized and I have no problem telling a foid how my penis looks like. you cant miss an opportunity and its not like she asked his height or salary or anything

I am. I think it kinda looks cool two parts of my pp are different colors. I wouldn't get mad if a foid asked about it
I'm glad you're content with the state of your pp, but I've read plenty of lamentations by circumcised users who weren't. I consider myself lucky not to have been circumcised.

most inkwells arent as sensitive as you think they are. lol im circumsized and I have no problem telling a foid how my penis looks like. you cant miss an opportunity and its not like she asked his height or salary or anything
It ain't necessarily about being sensitive. It's also about avoiding being treated like a zoo exhibit. That shit's a hassle.

its not like she asked his height or salary or anything
You'd have a problem with a girl asking about your height -- something she can plainly see anyways? That makes no sense to me.

I'd not tell a toilet what my penis looks like but then I'm a 30 year old KHHV so if any toilet was going to show interest it would of happened over a decade ago by now. So if one is asking there is a far greater chance she wants to falsely accuse me of rape than her wanting to have sex with me maybe I'd throw her off by claiming I'm circumcised and then if she pulls shit i can prove im infact uncircumcised.

It has the same kind of smell as "she asked me about my height so I asked her about her weight" larp.

If he's good-looking, that was probably out of interest for his D indeed. But if not, he'd probably have been at risk of legal shit had he said something like "you will have to discover it by yourself".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/185rg4d/aita_for_asking_my_college_classmate_about_her/

this guy was a soy beta cuck. if a foid asked me questions about my dick I wouldnt feel like its "invasive and personal" :soy: whatever that means. that foid was probably showing interest and he shot it down. what a literal fag. though stupid on the foids part for running away from that question

hearing this I side with the dood, it was very likely she was going to mock his answer. Especially seeing how she took offense to the reverse question