Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IBScel Problems (i was having sex with a prostitute)

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I took a whore from a bar in Pattaya from a street called Soi 6.

I took her back to my hotel and was being retarded because I am autistic.

Finally got it going with her on top and my stomach started going nuts

speed got up flipping the gook bitch to one side and went to the toilet and shitted and farted so god damn hard

i came out sweating

i must coom and finish because this bitch will still expect 1000 baht either way

i saw the disgust in her eyes

she no longer sniffed my neck or kissed me anymore

just mechanical sex

then just finished me off with a handy.

jumped in shower and then i gave her 1000 baht and she speedwalked out of there

man fuck IBS nigga.

Based, should have shat directly on the hooker doe.

Have you tried different diets? Could be something like FODMAP in your diet that causes it. Or carbs overall, or dairy

Have you tried different diets? Could be something like FODMAP in your diet that causes it. Or carbs overall, or dairy
i think it's carbs and dairy, i ate ice cream once a whole tub of ben and jerrys and was in v bad pain the next day

too many carbs fucks me up too

ibs cel crew checkin in

what is that?
IBS = Irritable Bowel Syndrome . Basically a really painful disease where you always need to go take a shit every time you are in an anxious situation.
I have it and it’s hell on earth

I have IBS and GERD

Giga over

Fucking trash human race full of genetic flaws, what is this; like the 6th iteration of us?

Fucking trash human race full of genetic flaws, what is this; like the 6th iteration of us?
just the Worst luck of the Draw .

Incels litteraly are Decks with 30 Kuriboh Monsters with random trash 5 / 5 spell and trap Cards

While these Stacys and Chads have 10 POG ( Pot Of Greed ) , Exodia and Easy Board Engines for Advantage.

Cant stop shitting from awful diet it's incel trait

just the Worst luck of the Draw .

Incels litteraly are Decks with 30 Kuriboh Monsters with random trash 5 / 5 spell and trap Cards

While these Stacys and Chads have 10 POG ( Pot Of Greed ) , Exodia and Easy Board Engines for Advantage.
Twins, boy & girl that are average looking or a little under. The woman always does better with dating yet ppl will still bs with personality or some other nonsense.

Average person just won't acknowledge truth.

Should’ve shit in her asshole