Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IBS, FIbro... too many problems... this world is hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
Not only do i have to deal with all these mental illnesses.... and past bullying.... and having no friends and anxiety...

But now my fucking head hurts all the time and have IBS and FIbromyalgia and am constantly fatigued (chronic fatigue syndrome).

What did i do to deserve this? If i didnt "do" anything, and my suffering is literally ALL FOR NOTHING, it's even worse. This means that evolution and nature is cruel for no fucking reason. Literally pointless suffering,:blackpill:

Like, what the actual fuck? I get NO FUCKING break and life just keeps raping me up my assshole every. Fucking. Day. FUCK!!!!:feelsrope::feelsrope:

The more time goes by , the more suicidal i become. My life gets incrementally worse every year, and all this normie shit "it gets better" is pure copeium. I wish it got better. I wish i could have a normal body and a normal brain and a normal personality. But i have fucking NOTHING. LITERALLY ZERO: I AM A ZERO!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHy me???? Why????? FUCK:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Never began. Do you get meds at least?
No meds. Do you think i should talk to my doctor about it? They could prescribe me some tramadol, and we all know what that means :feelsLSD: