Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Iam going to intelligencemax but no idea where to start.

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
Thinking about raising IQ and general knowledge as much as possible, to hopefully land a decent job. Maybe I should start with math or a science major.

Learn a foreign language.

I want to learn Japanese so I can work in Japan and betabuxx a nip waifu.

Way ahead of ya, currently learning german

What do you think your IQ is? You really can't raise that by much.

What do you think your IQ is? You really can't raise that by much.
Actually I have changed my IQ several times, when you factor health and knowledge in the equation it's really not that hard

Actually I have changed my IQ several times, when you factor health and knowledge in the equation it's really not that hard
Well I'm referring to fluid intelligence, your brain's ability to solve unfamiliar problems. Factoring in health and knowledge does make a difference in your ability to deal with life, but ironically your IQ can determine how good you are at finding important knowledge in the first place.

Well I'm referring to fluid intelligence, your brain's ability to solve unfamiliar problems. Factoring in health and knowledge does make a difference in your ability to deal with life, but ironically your IQ can determine how good you are at finding important knowledge in the first place.
That's why you intelligencemax, you rather stay at the level you're at or reach your limits.

You can't 'intelligencemax', only 'knowledgemax'.

Exercise or some sort of activity to emulate the symptoms of “runner’s high”. Do it consistently.

Low IQ tbh. You cant increase your IQ. You just can specialize on a certain subject like math or physic. Just pick up a hobby and go Hardcore study.

Just read books and go from there

Get off the internet so much and go to sleep more. Also stop being depressed.

Thinking about raising IQ and general knowledge as much as possible, to hopefully land a decent job. Maybe I should start with math or a science major.
You cannot significantly alter your IQ when you reached adulthood.

-Sleep a lot
-Eat a healthy and nutritious diet
-Exercise

These lifestyle changes should be enough to reach your full potential.

You can start with courses on Khanacademy to gain a good understanding of everything and then progress with more advanced resources.

-Sleep a lot
-Exercise

You can start with courses on Khanacademy to gain a good understanding of everything and then progress with more advanced resources.
Thanks

-Sleep a lot
-Exercise

10 points is not significant? If you are much below your genetic potential you can even get up to 20.

What about reading and mental exercise?

Last edited:

You better start now because that gonna be a tough road to walk.

I got 15+ so far but still feels below average.
If it was a genuine test by a specialized psychologist you are maybe almost on your peak already unless you suffer from temporary mental problems like depression, which lower your performance as well. I hope you know, that you shouldn't train IQ test or do them to often, because as a result you would just learn how to do IQ tests and the measurement wouldn't be acurate anymore. One professional test in five years is usually enough.

Good IQ tests only measure fluid operational intelligence and crystallized verbal intelligence. So almost nothing with knowledge. Only computing power.

If it was a genuine test by a specialized psychologist you are maybe almost on your peak already unless you suffer from temporary mental problems like depression, which lower your performance as well. I hope you know, that you shouldn't train IQ test or do them to often, because as a result you would just learn how to do IQ tests and the measurement wouldn't be acurate anymore. One professional test in five years is usually enough.

Good IQ tests only measure fluid operational intelligence and crystallized verbal intelligence. So almost nothing with knowledge. Only computing power.
Oh I see

That's what I am doing the last 10 years.

I can guarantee even with a nice job and salary, it will be extrmely hard to betabux as an incel

10 points is not significant? If you are much below your genetic potential you can even get up to 20.

What about reading and mental exercise?
I don't know where you are getting that figure from. I am just saying that he won't alter his iq to a significant degree or at all if his brain is in his adult state (Fully developed) People in western countries get the education and the nutrition, so I am assuming he is very close to his full potential.

He can obviously acquire more knowledge and get better at a variety of different fields. He should study hard to get a good foundation and break hard concepts down into little pieces

That's what I am doing the last 10 years.

I can guarantee even with a nice job and salary, it will be extrmely hard to betabux as an incel
What job you managed to land?
You can always ask me if you want feedback from a native speaker :)
Could we keep in contact then because that'll help alot.

Worked as an mechatronics engineer.
Damn man and still no pussy? I kind of find that hard to believe as I've observed subhumans get laid because of financial status numerous times

Damn man and still no pussy? I kind of find that hard to believe as I've observed subhumans get laid because of financial status numerous times

No boyo, autism did his job..

you cant increase iq

You better start now because that gonna be a tough road to walk.

I wanted to but my fucking major classes interfered with the Japanese class at my college and it's only available in the fall. I'm busy with my other classes right but it sucks I'm going to have to do this on my own because by the time of the next class I'll already be graduating.