Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i9Don't EVER let someone tell you you can't do something

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Find out what you can do on your own man. Most don't know your potential. Fuck, I watch 66.6% of Joker (while others watched the superb owl) on the plane and want to see the ending. It captures the struggle of the trucel. Fuck Brendieh000 4 calling me fakecel. Fuck that guy. I will move on in life but my libido dies as I age and I FOREVER regret missed opportunities as a youngcel. Height means something but it's frustrating when you can't drive, can't talk, can't make permanent frens, can't time travel. can't sleep without earmuffs, can't HAVE FUCKING NO FUCK SEX

Last edited:
tbh my own parents told me I couldn't do shit or wouldn't be shit. They were right

tbh my own parents told me I couldn't do shit or wouldn't be shit. They were right
over when you are told this as a child
you can do shit bro, you are orange in this forum, that's dedication, proved your parents wrong :feelsthink:

This is some retarded inspirational shit youll see on a 12 year old girls instagram

Mom used to tell me , I can't do anything properly when I was just a Chad . Fuck u mom
Mom used to tell me , I can't do anything properly when I was just a Chad . Fuck u mom

I just take what people have to say as a suggestion and put it into my judgment. Sometimes they have some good suggestions

You will never get laid

Right as fuck Based