Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wrecked my fucking car

Boatman

Boatman

Recruit
★★★
I went off the road into a tree. It was barely snowing, but I guess it was enough. Started sliding a little so I thought, "no problem I'll just slow down a bit until I regain traction". My car has never had issues in the snow, so I'm not too worried. When I stepped on the brakes I wasn't slowing down, so I stepped down harder. Then, I start speeding up!

Now I am panicking. I am sliding towards a guard rail. I really don't want to hit that; if it breaks I'll be going over the hill. I try turn away and get back on the road, but instead the car turns completely sideways. Luckily, it turned towards the over side of the road. At that point, I tried to straighten the car out again. I knew I was going off the road by now. I wanted to just go off into the ditch. Hopefully that would stop the car, but not damage it much. There wasn't enough time. I fucking hit a tree head on. Luckily, that was it though. The car just hit the tree and stopped. It didn't roll at all.

The entire front of the car is totally fucked. The left tire got bent out 90 degrees and left headlight was hanging by the wire. Luckily I didn't get knocked or hurt too much. The airbag felt like getting punched in the chest, but that was about the worst of it. I scrambled out of the car as fast as I could and lay on the ground, in the snow for like two minutes. I didn't have my phone on me, so was gonna walk to the nearest gas station. I guy passing by stopped and let me use his cell to get a ride home.

TL;DR - I ran into a fucking tree. Car's fucked. I'm fine.

RIP Honda CR-V
2007 - 2019

I will post pics when I take some.

This is why I rarely go out, too much danger out there plus normies everywhere, driving in the snow sucks too. Hope you got insurance tho otherwise it's over.

BeamNG irl
OP do you live in Russia

Good at least nothing happened to you tbh

That's why you don't hit the full breaks while it's snowing.

Feels bad man.
At least you drove a well built car to protect you from the impact.
I hope your insurance will pay for the car.

That sucks tbh. I cant drive a car but it looks really hard

Should have wrecked it into some normies or cops and blew your brains out.

wrecks me

Anyway, I’m glad you’re safe bro. :feelsokman:

Tough break. Do you have insurance?

It's a pity you didn't run over some normies in the process op

Thanks for the support my dudes. I'll have to talk to my dad again, but I'm pretty sure insurance isn't gonna pay for shit. We'll just have to try to get as much as we can from selling parts/scrap.

I am apologetic to hear of such devastating news, OP.

Sorry to hear that boyo. If I lived in a cold climate, there's no way I'd drive in the snow unless it was absolutely necessary. Sometimes being high inhibition is a good thing.