Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i would've been lauded as the next terrence tao if i grew up in a third world shithole like the balkans or turkey

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Average iq in those countries is absymal. No wonder even 105-110 iq people there think they're geniuses worthy of applause. I could've had a gargantuan ego but alas i grew up around actual competent people and was not lauded as a genius except in one year where i flukily was the smartest and won the smartest student award.

balkans or turkey
they're far from a typical shitholes of Asia/Africa/South America

they're far from a typical shitholes of Asia/Africa/South America
yea just because they arent mentally retarded that makes them competent enough to not be primitive animals! a reminder if i went to school in any of those primitive shitholes i wouldve been the smartest in the entire school

View attachment 1082701 yea just because they arent mentally retarded that makes them competent enough to not be primitive animals! a reminder if i went to school in any of those primitive shitholes i wouldve been the smartest in the entire school
Albania 82 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back