Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would've been a normie if it wasn't for my norwood 6 head

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
I went completely bald already. I went and got scalp micropigmentation but it's just a fucking cope. The top of my head glistens like Mr. Clean JFL :feelskek:

Next to height, hair is the single most important area for male attractiveness. The funny thing is I would've been able to pass as a 6/10 normie if I had my hair. Fuck genetics.

Balding can WRECK a man.

Especially if his hair is his best attribute. It can literally turn an 8 into a 4.

Cope if you think a 6/10 normie can still have any kind of active sex life :lul:. Sub8 is law.

Cope if you think a 6/10 normie can still have any kind of active sex life :lul:. Sub8 is law.
Honestly the implications of being ugly go beyond just sex. I hate not having hair also because people stare at me in public and it just looks fucking awful. Even if foids still didn't wanna fuck me with hair idec, I just don't want to look like a freak of nature and not cringe every time I pass a mirror

Every single person secretly judges baldies as sub-human, especially if they're in their 20s. Baldies know it deep down and it destroys any shred of hope of being at least moderately attractive.

The funny thing is I would've been able to pass as a 6/10 normie if I had my hair.
Mogs me. The NW reaper really fucked you up.

This really can't be emphasized enough and it is lifefuel imho.

So many normies think they're closer to ascending than they really are, and are setting themselves up for despair.

I went completely bald already. I went and got scalp micropigmentation but it's just a fucking cope. The top of my head glistens like Mr. Clean JFL :feelskek:

Next to height, hair is the single most important area for male attractiveness. The funny thing is I would've been able to pass as a 6/10 normie if I had my hair. Fuck genetics.
Nw6... gddamn:feelsugh:

Next to height, hair is the single most important area for male attractiveness.
I'd say it's more of a combination of these. Hair, height, dick, face.
You can miss out on 1

I'd say it's more of a combination of these. Hair, height, dick, face.
You can miss out on 1
Yeah and if your dick is under 6 inches it might as well be a micropenis. So I'm fucked there too.

Yeah and if your dick is under 6 inches it might as well be a micropenis. So I'm fucked there too.
I'm 5'6, with good long hair but hairline is asymmetrical, 4 inch dick, and a fat face that if i lost weight, could be anywhere from a 3 to a 5

look into getting ths. theres no shame in doing what you can.. at the end of the day others arnt going to think any different unless they know. and if faking it works then why not...
deception is a way of life in todays society.. females base their lives around it so dont feel shame
''cheating is the gift man gives himself''

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Honestly the implications of being ugly go beyond just sex. I hate not having hair also because people stare at me in public and it just looks fucking awful. Even if foids still didn't wanna fuck me with hair idec, I just don't want to look like a freak of nature and not cringe every time I pass a mirror

Every single person secretly judges baldies as sub-human, especially if they're in their 20s. Baldies know it deep down and it destroys any shred of hope of being at least moderately attractive.

honestly all balding dudes look like pedophiles

Norwood 6 at a young age?

That's fucking truecel

I've always had a terrible hairline but you mog me brutally even there. My condolences.

I would be normie if i had better height, jaw, eye are, nose, hair and maxilla

Cope. Meeks doesn't have any trace of hair left but still slays.

Unless you have a 0.01% top skull, norwood reaper will fucking destroy your SMV. Consider hair prosthesis if it will help you gaining a couple points.