Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I would've become a betabuxx if I hadn't discovered the blackpill.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
Now, I'm depressed as fuck. I remember thinking I would be the guy who would win the stacy in the end, but what's the point of being in a relationship, which I doubt I will be if there's no attraction? Fucking pointless.

Reported for being a fakecel! Swarm! Swarm!

Incel trait: You're too ugly to become a betabuxxer

Now, I'm depressed as fuck. I remember thinking I would be the guy who would win the stacy in the end, but what's the point of being in a relationship, which I doubt I will be if there's no attraction? Fucking pointless.
Sub 8 theory

Society is all about conditioning men to become betabuxxers. I feel like such an idiot for never realizing betabuxxing was such a common thing until i found the bp. Im so glad i discovered this community, it saved me from decades of nagging and divorce and custody battles

This is why i'm grateful for discovering the BP. As tough and hard it is living life as a lonely and outcasted soul sent his own way by this cucked soyciety, there comes a point in life where you eventually stop giving a shit and get used to being an incel. Much better staying alone rather being a cuck to some bitch that will use you as a trustfund.

You could have been a mixed kid's step dad! Do you feel bad now?

Spending your money on copes is way better than wasting it as an human ATM for some whore