Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wouldn't mind living in hell if I had love...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
This world is such a disgusting place, so much shit out there, so much injustice, so many scumbags who ain't worth the breath they take. Life itself is like a meaningless journey into the abyss in a rollercoaster of unfortunate events, as if the fact you'll be slowing degrading throughout the trip wasn't depressing enough.

But you know, if only I had love... I could cope with that. I wouldn't matter how degenerate things are, how unfair they are or how people judge and hate me for no reason other than the way I look. Even how no one really cares if I live or die. As long as I had someone who cared, by my side.

But forcing me to live in this hellish diarrhea of misery that is life as an ugly man in this day and age, with no love, that's just unforgivable.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAirINwjaxE

You know even if you were Chad and you were fucking holes left and right, you still wouldn't be loved. Not truly. You'd be lusted after and you'd be worshipped but they still don't love the real you. They love your LOOKS. If someone threw acid on a Chad's face, all of his love and worship would vanish. Love is superficial and not even real.

You know even if you were Chad and you were fucking holes left and right, you still wouldn't be loved. Not truly. You'd be lusted after and you'd be worshipped but they still don't love the real you. They love your LOOKS. If someone threw acid on a Chad's face, all of his love and worship would vanish. Love is superficial and not even real.
Yeah I know, I don't think women are capable of love at all. At least not loving a man, in a romantic, which sucks...