Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wouldn't mind being an incel if women weren't so hypocritical, manipulative, ungrateful and ignorant.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
As an incel I'm deprived of affection, intimacy, validation, "love", sex, procreation etc...

And I'd be fine with that.

If women weren't so ignorant of their privileges. If they would admit and be thankful about all the different things they seem to take for granted. If they weren't so hypocritical as to pretend they are worse off than us. If they weren't so manipulative about everything in their lives, if they wouldn't gaslight and use and abuse men constantly without even realizing it. If they realized how truly easy their lives are and how much men truly suffer compared to them. If they weren't so discriminatory and malicious towards ugly men (in areas other than love/sex etc...), perhaps without even realizing it.

In some ways normie men are at fault too. They likewise don't realize and even mock our suffering. But as men we are all in the same boat of being used and manipulated and worked to the bone by society for little reward.

I wish women would just admit they have it easy and we're playing on the highest difficulties.

Being in a shitty situation is bad enough, but when people refuse to acknowledge your struggles and in fact tell you everything is your fault or you have it easy ... That pisses me off

Asking a woman not to manipulate is like asking a lion to not hunt a zebra. It's in their very nature.

I wish women would just admit they have it easy and we're playing on the highest difficulties.

Being in a shitty situation is bad enough, but when people refuse to acknowledge your struggles and in fact tell you everything is your fault or you have it easy ... That pisses me off
Exactly, it's infuriating that they don't even acknowledge it. They don't even give a shit, they can't comprehend how easy they have it in comparison.

As an incel I'm deprived of affection, intimacy, validation, "love", sex, procreation etc...

And I'd be fine with that.

If women weren't so ignorant of their privileges. If they would admit and be thankful about all the different things they seem to take for granted. If they weren't so hypocritical as to pretend they are worse off than us. If they weren't so manipulative about everything in their lives, if they wouldn't gaslight and use and abuse men constantly without even realizing it. If they realized how truly easy their lives are and how much men truly suffer compared to them. If they weren't so discriminatory and malicious towards ugly men (in areas other than love/sex etc...), perhaps without even realizing it.

In some ways normie men are at fault too. They likewise don't realize and even mock our suffering. But as men we are all in the same boat of being used and manipulated and worked to the bone by society for little reward.
women not only enjoy this state of affairs but want to perpetuate it far into the future. to that end they need to have political fortifications in place to ensure the current social milieu will take a very long time to dismantle, if it ever gets dismantled at all.

women not only enjoy this state of affairs but want to perpetuate it far into the future. to that end they need to have political fortifications in place to ensure the current social milieu will take a very long time to dismantle, if it ever gets dismantled at all.
That's a keen insight. The way it looks to me now, the current state of the world will only get worse for men. The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer (and work harder for longer hours for less money), and women will as always have it much easier than men with countless privileges and still claim they're oppressed.

That's a keen insight. The way it looks to me now, the current state of the world will only get worse for men. The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer (and work harder for longer hours for less money), and women will as always have it much easier than men with countless privileges and still claim they're oppressed.
i've always seen it as a very simple and crass undertaking. all the things that you can no longer talk about. all the subjects that immediately get you attacked if brought up online. all the censorship. they all look like combined efforts to build up an unstoppable political juggernaut that can't be reasoned with or slowed down in any way. this unstoppable juggernaut will eventually encounter a chasm it can't cross, however.

Those are the weapons of hebrews tho
heebs often start things they can't control, they aren't necessarily in control of the rioters anymore (which are apparently insane white women as anglin showed)

point is, chaos is visibly increasing, not decreasing. you have people in western europe acting crazy without a motive, simply aping americans. this is high chaos.

You're a lot more optimistic than me. I think it's bad and will only get worse.

I know, nothing ever happens, right? But this year looks different to me. It's the first time I started buying stuff to prep.

Women cannot be incel, because of normie worship of girls, for simply existing with a hole. what woman inceldom means is that they can't get chad or get him to commit.