Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wouldn't help a child getting raped at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I would never touch a child myself since there's not even a point in doing it and I don't really care anyway since i'm not attracted to them. But I've reached an extreme point of apathy and indifference that even if I saw a child getting raped or killed in front of my eyes, I still wouldn't give a single fuck. I just don't care about anything anymore, nothing means much to me. A human life is not worth to me anything more than a rotten piece of feces nowadays. Nothing is fun, nothing is enjoyable, nothing is exciting, nothing is depressing, nothing is sad. No such thing as hope or love or beauty since it's just all arbitrary bullshit bound to luck anyway and means nothing. You can never control anything in this life, might as well just sit down and do nothing and let things happen since it's all luck and destiny

Nothing means anything to me anymore. This world is simply utterly meaningless to me now

Same. That child don’t give a fuck about me

you would be assused of ape instead and put to jail

They gonna blame you more than the rapist jfl about this world.

It’s over for empathcels. We are cucked

Based floppa.

They gonna blame you more than the rapist jfl about this world.
Yeah,jfl. It's just human nature really. Unless you have a close connection to somebody or have a bit of pity for them. You wouldn't give a shit what happens to anyone else. Everyone is like that. Dosen't make you more edgy. It's just most are least likely to admit to it

i dont care ANYTHING