Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wouldn't even know what to talk about on a date

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
It's so over. Even if the stars aligned and I somehow landed a date, I don't even know what to talk about. I'll probably bring up the weather just lol. Why did my life have to end up like this

no one here would know what to say to her

If she likes you, you can say whatever is in your head and she will lap it up. If she likes you she will make it easy for you to talk to her. If she doesn't it's over anyway.

If she likes you, you can say whatever is in your head and she will lap it up. If she likes you she will make it easy for you to talk to her. If she doesn't it's over anyway.

hehe youre so funny x

Dates are so fucking pojntless as an incel. First of all, you are one of the hundreds of guys on her dating list. This means that tou are not important to her and you have to excatly what she wants personality wise in order to get in her panties. Exactly what she wants. Extroverted, sexualluy experienced, comfortabel with women, funny, adventurous, witty by normie standards, NT, interesting, charming, maintain eye contact, laugh a lot, be in control of the date.

Second, if you go on a dart eoyu are a cuck since every girl has had one night stands in her life but you are the losers that has to waste time "getting to know each other" in order to have a chance at fucking her.