Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would work 80hrs a week for a virgin wife. If not i'll just LDAR. To the women who friendzoned me.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
This sickens me. All of these women who put me in the friend zone. You fucking cunts. I would of been the BEST HUSBAND on the fucking planet the BEST FATHER on the fucking planet. And you give away your Sacred Snatch to some guy who doesn't give TWO FUCKS about you.

You stupid cunts are just Fucktoys, Cumsluts, Fucksluts, for these Chad's. You are like Rudolph The Red Nosed Raindeer. "The Island Of Used Up Pussy".

I would of FUCKING WORKED 80 MOTHER FUCKING HOURS A FUCKING WEEK to give you a good life.

But once you have had just ONE other guys cock in your roastie cunt you have no value to me. I wouldn't even give you a stick of bubble gum. I wouldn't even give you a bottle of water you valueless Pussy Cunt Vulture. You Snatch Dracula.

Enjoy being a old childless Cunt. Enjoy that divorce from your random betabucks husband who you settled for. Enjoy your Incel sons from your old cunt trying to have kids in your late 30's. Enjoy your kids being fucked up thanks to the fact you fucked 30+ guys before your husband. You have the inability to bond with a man now.

then you're just a fucking wagecuck reporting in for mr shekelstein. congrats

Worth it for a Virgin Wife. Otherwise yes your a true Cuck.
Wrong. Move to asia and work 2 days a week. Waging in the west is NOT worth it, cuck.

This sickens me. All of these women who put me in the friend zone. You fucking cunts. I would of been the BEST HUSBAND on the fucking planet the BEST FATHER on the fucking planet.
Cope. Dont be a soyboy niceguy.

I would kill my parents for a foid

>Oh yes goying you better work until you faint
Jew stereotype 800x445

:soy::soy::soy: The levels are off the charts.

The roasties are gonna start running their betabux strat soon..you'll prosper in time.

Thats over 11h per day, how would you even find the time and energy to fuck her? I'd rather rope than work those hours tbh. As above poster said, move to Asia. That's what Im planning to do.