Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would support feminism if feminists genuinely cared...

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
What I mean is, if Feminists were a group telling man-whores to stay away, and were a group of females that were trying to save themselves for marriage and fend off male sluts, I would support it.

Sadly, Feminism has very little to do with keeping male sluts away, and more to do with keeping UNNATTRACTIVE male sluts away. These whores are totally fine with Chad doing what he wants. It's all about being able to stave off 98% of the male population, and whore out to the top 2%. Instead of saying "We will not be whores", MANY feminists are proclaiming "We will not be whores for non-Chads!" Also, feminism is largely about attention-seeking rather than actual morals and values, so I can't support it.

They want the authority, but they don't want to bear the responsibilities.

Feminism only upgrades high value males, but not low value males. Sorry dude.

ZuSM1xM_d.webp

To support feminism is to give away your manhood for equality. 

From Apostle Paul, 1 Timothy 2 Verse 12, "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent."