Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would say that nordic men are the best looking men on average, but...

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
I think that countries like Spain and Italy have most chads. It is due to the fact that majority of women prefer white men with dark hair, thick brows and other features that comes with it.

Also, nordic countries seem to have less truecels. Most of their guys are tall, with strong jaws and chins but few of them really stand out.

While in mediterranean countries there is considerable amount of short, ugly guys but there is also so many chads with perfect phenotype.
So, I would put it like this: if you take 10 random nordic males you would get 1 chadlite, 8 normies and 1 ugly guy or something like that. While, if you take 10 Italians you get 1 chad, 1 chadlite , 5 normies and 3 ugly guys

Most nordic men are feminine cucks,also Meds are not white.....

There's a reason "Tall, dark and handsome" is a thing.

Nobody is white, only a select number of Aryan skygods are white in 2019. Roughly like 5k.

But to not derail your thread. I would rather have a more masculine med look for sure over a prettyboy nord.

But instead i am the worst out of the three, Slav. Neither prettyboy, nor masculine med. Just a fucking ogre.

Nobody is white, only a select number of Aryan skygods are white in 2019. Roughly like 5k.

But to not derail your thread. I would rather have a more masculine med look for sure over a prettyboy nord.

But instead i am the worst out of the three, Slav. Neither prettyboy, nor masculine med. Just a fucking ogre.

I am also slav, but not ogre, just ugly

if you take 10 random nordic males you would get 1 chadlite, 8 normies and 1 ugly guy or something like that.

It is over for 9 people then, it is even almost over for 10 people.

I’m the ugly med.

So, I would put it like this: if you take 10 random nordic males you would get 1 chadlite, 8 normies and 1 ugly guy or something like that. While, if you take 10 Italians you get 1 chad, 1 chadlite , 5 normies and 3 ugly guys
Yeah you won't be too far off with those numbers tbh

Mixture of Nordid+Med is good like the North Atlantid phenotype. I wish I had that phenotype instead of this shitty phenotype I have right now.

Meds got cucked by Germanic Nordics who destroyed Rome. They couldn't recover from this historic mog of epic proportions. The Germanics ran the show from middle ages on and Italians, Greeks, Spanish and other meds are seen as a joke and a meme.

The beauty standards in the West are completely dominated by Nordic Germanic look and they have the halo effect.

Northern Italians are probably the best looking

Dark hair and blue eyes are the most aesthetic combination to attract foids.

Exactly, most people in scandinavia have light as fuck hair, you can barely see their eyebrows. I think it's an overblown meme that they look best on average.

I live in a Nordic country and I can say that not every man is a Chad.

Hair or eye color doesn't make one automatically Chad, I think facial features, height and musculature matter more in that regard.

Hair or eye color doesn't make one automatically Chad, I think facial features, height and musculature matter more in that regard.
Nothing you said is incorrect but you're still wrong, curse of the greycel.

Maxresdefault
Dude this mog all nordic males

Yeah, I think dark hair and green eyes even more. Or a mulatto with blue eyes like Meeks.

Blonde hair blue eyes is what looks good on women, which is why east-Slavic women are considered insanely attractive, men not so much.

Meds got cucked by Germanic Nordics who destroyed Rome. They couldn't recover from this historic mog of epic proportions. The Germanics ran the show from middle ages on and Italians, Greeks, Spanish and other meds are seen as a joke and a meme.

The beauty standards in the West are completely dominated by Nordic Germanic look and they have the halo effect.
What about the renaissance?. the meds took europe out of the dark ages.

Nordics are best looking but their own downfall is sometimes their skin is too pale and their eyebrows are too light which makes it look less dense and therefore less masculine.
When you look at blonde male models, most of them choose to darken their eyebrows. Eyebrows theory is legit

What about the renaissance?. the meds took europe out of the dark ages.

The medieval Europe wasn't "dark ages", that's some retarded mythology.

Renaissance was meds trying to bring Europe back to pre-Germanic degeneracy of the Roman empire. Medieval 800-1300 Catholicism was masculine Germanic warrior spirit, renaissance was feminine worship of Chads (humanism = Chad worship) and degeneracy.

The eternal med is behind every degenerate movement in the West.

Germanics and Slavs are the only warrior races of "white people".

Renaissance was meds trying to bring Europe back to pre-Germanic degeneracy of the Roman empire. Medieval 800-1300 Catholicism was masculine Germanic warrior spirit, renaissance was feminine worship of Chads (humanism = Chad worship) and degeneracy.

I see. No wonder Jewish YouTubers identify with meds so much (especially Greeks)

I see. No wonder Jewish YouTubers identify with meds so much (especially Greeks)

Everything that was based in Europe was established by Germanics and Slavs participated in it as ogre extra muscle. Meds are simply born merchants and hedonists, they're not warriors. Italians lost to fucking Ethiopians even when they had all the technological advantage. Do you imagine pre-1945 Germans losing to Ethiopians? JFL.

The Germanics ran the show from middle ages on and Italians, Greeks, Spanish and other meds are seen as a joke and a meme.
Italians had a strong presence in the middle ages and renaissance

Images 4

Giga cope, nords were a bunch of savage homosexuals

Images 2

This is the peak of their civilization. Even the fucking aztecs were more advanced and even had knowledge in astronomy.(they were even recognized by the spanish, who made their dinasties into royalty).
Greeks had philosophy, mathematics and many other contributions to civilizations.
But these people were nothing but white niggers barbarians before the christians came in.
Images 3

Meds were pioneers and we wouldn't have advanced so much if wasn't for Renaissance

Giga cope, nords were a bunch of savage homosexuals
View attachment 162659
This is the peak of their civilization. Even the fucking aztecs were more advanced and even had knowledge in astronomy.(they were even recognized by the spanish, who made their dinasties into royalty).
Greeks had philosophy, mathematics and many other contributions to civilizations.
But these people were nothing but white niggers barbarians before the christians came in.
View attachment 162660

Meds were pioneers and we wouldn't have advanced so much if wasn't for Renaissance

Germanics conquered and destroyed meds and established all the modern states.

Literally every important state in Europe can trace its statehood back to Germanics.

France = established by Franks

Spain = Visigoths, continuity was never broken. Reconquista was started by Goth nobleman Pelayo and it lead to Spain.

England = established by Normans.

Russia = name is from Viking Rus. Even later on in the modern era Germanic nobility ruled it until communism.

Italy = traces its statehood back to House of Savoy, a Germanic nobility descended from Humbert I the White-handed. House of Savoy lead the unification of Italy.

Literally every state created by Germanics.

Last edited:
Germanics conquered and destroyed meds and established all the modern states.

Literally every important state in Europe can trace its statehood back to Germanics.

France = established by Franks

Spain = Visigoths, continuity was never broken. Reconquista was started by Goth Pelayo and it lead to Spain.

England = established by Normans.

Russia = name is from Viking Rus. Even later on in the modern era Germanic nobility ruled it until communism.

Italy = traces its statehood back to House of Savoy, a Germanic nobility descended from Humbert I the White-handed.

Literally every state created by Germanics.
Rome was brought down by their own ineffective system. That's like saying the US destroyed USSR, no they did it to themselves.
Also nothing you said debunks anything I said.

I’m 100 percent Caucasian as proven by a DNA test.

Most nordic men are feminine cucks,also Meds are not white.....
Meds are whiter than nordcucks who still are in a femcuck political environment. At least we managed to elect nationalist leaders

I am dark haired manlet, Ancestry.com says I have no Scandinavian ancestry

You perception is fuckt up dude he is bald no Hunter eyes no Hunter eyebrows he's eyes looks like a pray
JFL, you sure you're not a undercover hybristophiliac foid in heat? Baldness at that level, like with Meeks matters zero.. He has PCT without a doubt, looking 'dom' to the point of appearing like a cartoon vampire like Ramirez is mostly cope, also that picture is a bit cherry picked. He looks nowhere near that good in motion, and he gets mogged easily by more neutral looking white Chad all things considered.

Either way, here is more the white race equivalent of Ramirez phenotypical generalities. Mogs Ramirez into the abyss.

Mathias Lauridsen Massimo Dutti FW17 16 620x764
249884 640
86309 mathias runway gucciss06hq4

Also, for comparison, friendly non-villain Chad:

Medium Ljungberg Freddie 0F4K4762 e1269884341431

Big mass of retardation. Germans are cucked beyond belief now

Yes they are or you are basically admitting all whites are cucks with no hope
I am saying that meds are not white and that whites are cucks with no hope.