Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would rather kill myself than go to therapy. How about you guys?

Would you rather...

• Kill yourself.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Get therapy.

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I had therapy for my 'tism (Aspergers) when I was a kid. External 'tism therapists I stopped seeing at 9 or so. School therapists/special education classes, my stopping point was at 15.

To be honest, I feel like doing that shit sucked out all my creativity. I feel like I had a much better personality when I was openly neurodivergent. They made me repress all of it, and now I am forced to act like a normoid. That shit changed me for the worst. I even feel like an NPC at some times. I'm so glad I never had to take meds, I was only brainwashed.

I feel like I more than likely have symptoms of depression. I feel like I'm slowly spiraling downhill. This is what happens when you're bored to shit 24/7 and are forced to live as an incel in a boring ass town and going to a college where all the women openly make fun of you and make you feel like shit. But a therapist is the last thing I will ever see. Your rights are automatically taken away the second you walk into your first brainwashing session. I feel like I am already flagged from owning firearms due to my autism diagnosis, along with all those initial autism therapies from age 4 until age 15.

Not to mention there's not really anything for them to do therapy on unless they want to openly gaslight me. How I feel now is directly caused by other people, not myself. How I manage to take bullshit from others (especially those college bitches) is honestly pretty good, and those stuck up cunts at my college should thank their lucky stars for that.

That, and all the soyboy fucking faggots demanding that incels should see therapists makes me not want to see them even more.

How about you guys? I would personally rather kill myself than ever get therapy.

Last edited:
therapy is a waste of money and time, never went to a therapist never will.

Fuck therapists. None of them give a fuck about our problems or know how to fix them. They're just as clueless as we are. They're only there for easy money. They don't have to do anything, just sit on their ass and ask standard procedure questions.

I had therapy for my 'tism (Aspergers) when I was a kid. External 'tism therapists I stopped seeing at 9 or so. School therapists/special education classes, my stopping point was at 15.

To be honest, I feel like doing that shit sucked out all my creativity. I feel like I had a much better personality when I was openly neurodivergent. They made me repress all of it, and now I am forced to act like a normoid. That shit changed me for the worst. I even feel like an NPC at some times. I'm so glad I never had to take meds, I was only brainwashed.

I feel like I more than likely have symptoms of depression. I feel like I'm slowly spiraling downhill. This is what happens when you're bored to shit 24/7 and are forced to live as an incel in a boring ass town and going to a college where all the women openly make fun of you and make you feel like shit. But a therapist is the last thing I will ever see. Your rights are automatically taken away the second you walk into your first brainwashing session. I feel like I am already flagged from owning firearms due to my autism diagnosis, along with all those initial autism therapies from age 4 until age 15.

Not to mention there's not really anything for them to do therapy on unless they want to openly gaslight me. How I feel now is directly caused by other people, not myself. How I manage to take bullshit from others (especially those college bitches) is honestly pretty good, and those stuck up cunts at my college should thank their lucky stars for that.

That, and all the soyboy fucking faggots demanding that incels should see therapists makes me not want to see them even more.

How about you guys? I would personally rather kill myself than ever get therapy.

There is literally nothing that I dead more than death.

wouldn't kill myself, but I would rather choose to run a marathon

therapy is fucking gay. got locked up in a mental institution for a day for wrongthink because my therapist was a fucking bitch

Of course inceldom is not a disposition but a simple circumstance of life. It'd be like going to therapy for having green eyes.

I want to live, even as unfuckable material. I enjoy my simple life.

I also had to go to therapy throughout my school years, fucking brutal.

Fuck therapists. None of them give a fuck about our problems or know how to fix them. They're just as clueless as we are. They're only there for easy money. They don't have to do anything, just sit on their ass and ask standard procedure questions.
The only way a therapist could fix us is to get us a girlfriend which obviously isn't their job.

Dude, what you got was some bad kind of ABA (applied behavior analysis), which is nothing more than behavioral conditioning focused on hiding the spergy quirks. It doesn't even teach you to "mask" adequately, it just conditions the kid to hide his weirdness.

This is not therapy, dude. It's behavior conditioning. It's similar to what is done to animals in a circus.

Of course, I'd rather die than be trained like a circus lion or elephant.

But I voted "get therapy" because ABA is not therapy.

I go to therapy with a male psychoanalyst and it helps me a lot. I know there is no therapy for my face or my non-NT status, but I don't go to therapy to become CHAD, I go because it is a good cope, I like having someone to talk about life and everything. And he even gives me good advice too.

I rather blow my money on psychoanalysis and have some intelligent conversations every week than spend it with whores to have my dick made fun of.

Therapy just makes you addicted to keep going back giving them your shekels and trying to convince everyone how great it is and how you highly vouch for it while at the same time you keep talking about your depression and mood, moreso than when you started therapy in the first place. lol

Dude, what you got was some bad kind of ABA (applied behavior analysis), which is nothing more than behavioral conditioning focused on hiding the spergy quirks. It doesn't even teach you to "mask" adequately, it just conditions the kid to hide his weirdness.

This is not therapy, dude. It's behavior conditioning. It's similar to what is done to animals in a circus.

Of course, I'd rather die than be trained like a circus lion or elephant.

But I voted "get therapy" because ABA is not therapy.

I go to therapy with a male psychoanalyst and it helps me a lot. I know there is no therapy for my face or my non-NT status, but I don't go to therapy to become CHAD, I go because it is a good cope, I like having someone to talk about life and everything. And he even gives me good advice too.

I rather blow my money on psychoanalysis and have some intelligent conversations every week than spend it with whores to have my dick made fun of.

I think it's better if you have a male shrink, preferable one older than you are. I don't think it would help much to have someone younger than you are, especially a female. Imagine having a young female "therapist" who barely got her degree just off her looks with very little life experience and trying to diagnose you and tell you what to do.

suicide therapy is legit

Therapists are a waste of space.
Start learning esoteric shit like chaos magic.
When you reach Aliester Crowley level then you can fix any disability you have just by thinking on it.

a young female "therapist"
Avoid. Worse than useless. Actively harmful. Foids are livestock, you shouldn't consider a foid to be a person anymore than you'd consider a parrot a person, just because it talks.

In fact, clinical therapists should be, at the very least, 40 years old. Less than that, they would still lack many formative experiences.

I have an impression that therapists try to mold you after themselves ( at best ).

@Therapywasaaste

its the only way i can get benzos tho

This forum is my therapy

I would go to therapy to get jew meds for my schizophrenia and minor OCD.

This is pretty much it for me as well. At the end of the day you're paying someone to listen to your life story and give you shitty advice like taking 3 more showers a day and 5 more haircuts a week.

I think you should try going to a therapist at least once though. Don't want to regret not trying tbh.

I think you should try going to a therapist at least once though. Don't want to regret not trying tbh.
I will book a foid therapist just to try and rape her

Eating rice mogs, chico

I'm just afraid the meds will destroy me completely, they will destroy me by destroying my cope abilities. I won't be able to live properly.

Exactly what I always tell to others. They see only easy money in you. In addition, they will laugh their asses off behind your back. If you ask me, try to talk with people who have the same issues. This forum is great, you can find alot of guys here who know exctly how you feel. This helps!

I went to get neetbucks