Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would rather India have been poor for most of history just to be rich in the industrial revolution

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
All that wealth India had I would have rather India have been poor for all those times in the past.

Only time that matters being rich are the times of Industrial revolution.

I would rather India be poor in all of human history just to be rich in the Industrial revolution.

The industrial revolution gave the west a significant advantages. Its almost impossible to catch up to the west technology wise unless they collapse and the western countries are split into many individual states.

Keep calm bhai, India will become richer than USA in the near future

Thats true. I am from Germany. I love that we are so rich here

All that wealth India had I would have rather India have been poor for all those times in the past.

Only time that matters being rich are the times of Industrial revolution.

I would rather India be poor in all of human history just to be rich in the Industrial revolution.

The industrial revolution gave the west a significant advantages. Its almost impossible to catch up to the west technology wise unless they collapse and the western countries are split into many individual states.
Just pollute the fuck out of the world with China and take the white man with you in battle, ngl, I will see to it, its gonna be thrilling.