Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would rather be ugly than average

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know why, but I am all about all or nothing theory

I would rather be ugly than average, in fact it would be almost worse if I was like a 5/6

Somebody on this forum said most guys here are temporarily embarrassed chads and I feel like thats true

Somebody on this forum said most guys here are temporarily embarrassed chads and I feel like thats true
it is true.

normies lie about getting laid or they resort to landwhales

this forum is 90% failed normies

this forum is 90% failed normies
There are no failed normies.
Failed normie = incel.

Stop with the cope.

There are 3 types of men.

1.) Chads/Chadlites
2.) Sex having normies
3.) Incels

Everything else is giga cope

Massive cope, you wouldn't slay or get laid much but you'd get treated way better by soyciety. Being genuinely ugly (sub 4) is hell on a daily basis.

Agree that 90% of incels here are chads or chadlites who are having a bad time, and basically normies for whom shit isn't clicking right now, I even think there's people here who have regular hook ups on tap. And I am talking here just about the white ones, even then I think only 5-10% are too ugly to ever get a Becky, and of those maybe only 1% are too ugly to get a noodle.

I guess you say being ugly is better because you give up all hope?

Massive cope, you wouldn't slay or get laid much but you'd get treated way better by soyciety. Being genuinely ugly (sub 4) is hell on a daily basis.

I see everything as black and white

I want to be Chad or I want to be subhuman

I would feel insulted if somebody rated me like a 5 or a 6

Failed normie = incel.

Stop with the cope.

1.) Chads/Chadlites
2.) Sex having normies
3.) Incels

Plato IQ

@shii410
@TheSecondComing

thoughts?

Agree that 90% of incels here are chads or chadlites who are having a bad time, and basically normies for whom shit isn't clicking right now, I even think there's people here who have regular hook ups on tap. And I am talking here just about the white ones, even then I think only 5-10% are too ugly to ever get a Becky, and of those maybe only 1% are too ugly to get a noodle.
Pass the cope pills my friend

If you're average looking you can at least have a relationship (even if it won't last), or even experience teen love. You get nothing if you're ugly.

This thread is just a big bad cope

bro you're posting here chill the copemaxxing. you wouldn't be average even if you wanted.

And as @Personalityinkwell points out, average is basically shit in 2020 anyway. Prepare for chadlites to start posting here soon.

There really is no difference, but when your average you almost have hope.

being ugly is shit, but being average doesnt help either

Failed normie = incel.

Stop with the cope.

1.) Chads/Chadlites
2.) Sex having normies
3.) Incels

As a sub5-curry i will tell you thats not what you want. I wish i was average and invisible than being seen as a creep or looked at with disgust by strangers.

because it seems that only your acne is holding you back
you also had a social circle but dont anymore.
classic failed normie imo
i had a small social circle in college. idk. i mean i tried the soycial circle gig

i guess there's lots of definitions of failed normie

the thing i don't like is

1. it paints them as fakecels
2. it seems to victim blame