Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would rather be Ashkenazi jew than 1 percent curry

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Ashkezai jews looks quite sexy especially their women they all minus kike nose look very white and European.

Fuck the Ashkenazis, they all deserve a bullet.

Ashkezai jews looks quite sexy especially their women they all minus kike nose look very white and European.
I’m glad I’m askezai jew and not curry. I’m still ugly though also not all kike foids are attractive and not all kike males are ugly though.

I’m glad I’m askezai jew and not curry. I’m still ugly though also not all kike foids are attractive and not all kike males are ugly though.

But your mainly European be glad you have those fucking genes

bring negev back

India is the fastest growing nation GDP-wise, it's not completely over for curries tbh. Plus you still have arranged marriages.

Meanwhile worldwide jew hatred is only intensifying.

Last edited:
I think all the Sephardi and Ashkenazi, need to fight to find out who are the real jews.

I think all the Sephardi and Ashkenazi, need to fight to find out who are the real jews.

Ashkenazi are not genetic jew's which is good you do not wanna be ethnic arab or ethnic jew you wanna be closer to European

Ashkenazi are not genetic jew's which is good you do not wanna be ethnic arab or ethnic jew you wanna be closer to European
Nazi's are better?

Because euro?

Nazi's are better?

Because euro?

Fuck Nazi's in general i don't belive in state enforced ethno states but i agree with a lot of Nazi idea's The only true whites are northern Europeans.

I think if your ethnic the only option is to fraud max until we can change genes in the next century

9/10 Their probably more whiter than you lmao

Fuck Nazi's in general i don't belive in state enforced ethno states but i agree with a lot of Nazi idea's The only true whites are northern Europeans.

I think if your ethnic the only option is to fraud max until we can change genes in the next century
But the euro Nazis stole the ashekenNAZI suffix?

But their ethnic europeans

So you would rather be a jew than a brown god? Sometimes i don't understand you guys.

So you would rather be a jew than a brown god? Sometimes i don't understand you guys.

Dude Indians are subhumans Ashkenazim are literally Europeans who believe in Judaism

No one wants to be curry

JFL OP ur coping too hard

Despite the cherry picking Ashkenazi Jews are as subhuman as their other jewish bretheren due to mixed Sand Nigger genetics

Also if you were born Ashkenazi you would be the curry of white people because they are not actual euros but mutts but they are called whites and given most of the (bad)treatments of gentile whites

Anything but curry

Just be a jew theory.