Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would put myself out there and do much much more if I had better physiology.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I would do so much more all day every day if I had a strong and healthy body and mind that allowed me to push myself hard. I would do gym, go for runs, do sports, participate in competitions, and much more. I would have many friends and maybe even a few gfs if I was a dominant, robust, strong dimorphic man, but instead I am this fat low T mentally and physically ill impotent loser.

Actually, I used to push myself in school and gym but my subhuman trashy shitskin broke down from those things and I never recovered. Since my breakdown, I have been LDARing and staring into the abyss every day, watching and admiring better people as they succeed in life.

Today I told my dad that would push myself harder if I had better genetics and in reply he just blurted out a bunch of gaslighting bluepill nonsense saying that I can still do things in life if I wanted to.

Last edited:
I would do so much more all day every day if I had a strong and healthy body and mind that allowed me to push myself hard. I would do gym, go for runs, do sports, participate in competitions, and much more. I would have many friends and maybe even a few gfs if I was a dominant, robust, strong dimorphic man, but instead I am this fat low T mentally and physically ill impotent loser.

Actually, I used to push myself in school and gym but my subhuman trashy shitskin broke down from those things and I never recovered. Since my breakdown, I have been LDARing and staring into the abyss every day, watching and admiring better people succeed in life.

Today I told my dad that would push myself harder if I had better genetics and in reply he just blurted out a bunch of gaslighting bluepill nonsense saying that I can still do things in life if I wanted to.
hits home, I'm not lazy , I'm just ill

hits home, I'm not lazy , I'm just ill
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My dad is the only one stopping me from killing myself. He knows that I am suicidal so he actively prevents me from being able to carry out plans. If he wasn't there, I would have roped already.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My dad is the only one stopping me from killing myself. He knows that I am suicidal so he actively prevents me from being able to carry out plans. If he wasn't there, I would have roped already.
I felt that

@Nate Higgers if I didnt have health problems and an incel body, I wouldn't have become mentally ill.

@Nate Higgers if I didnt have health problems and an incel body, I wouldn't have become mentally ill.
My bad man I haven't read the whole post before replying which is why I deleted it as soon as I did

How did you hurt your back?
well my current situation is really due to a mixture of a variety of things, I think I already have posted about my back situation here. But it's more of a knock-on effect caused by lifelong bullying, rejection, missing goals, crap ass genetics (kind of a mild version of a muscle atrophy disease) and my retreat into rotting. I'm quite mentally ill (depressed, kinda bipolar, addiction) too, even though I was an energetic, happy child back then.

well my current situation is really due to a mixture of a variety of things, I think I already have posted about my back situation here. But it's more of a knock-on effect caused by lifelong bullying, rejection, missing goals, crap ass genetics (kind of a mild version of a muscle atrophy disease) and my retreat into rotting. I'm quite mentally ill too, even though I was a energetic, happy child back then.
So primary cause is muscular atrophy? Brutal.

Pretty good, although neither.

So primary cause is muscular atrophy? Brutal.
Not really primary cause, a box full of genetic and developed health problems without any permanent solution for them in sight. I was born to lose :feelsrope:

Not really primary cause, a box full of genetic and developed health problems without any permanent solution for them in sight. I was born to lose :feelsrope:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

joke is, in this world you already have to start off with what you pursue. Wanna get rich, you better already come from a wealthy family and the same goes for quite a lot of things. Tell a starving kid in Africa: just work harder bro, clown world

joke is, in this world you already have to start off with what you pursue. Wanna get rich, you better already come from a wealthy family and the same goes for quite a lot of things. Tell a starving kid in Africa: just work harder bro, clown world
Tbh. Everything is predetermined. We are just a vessel of our ancestors collective choices.

Your Avi makes me wanna rope because i've failed to procreate as a white male.

Your Avi makes me wanna rope because i've failed to procreate as a white male.
We all deserve to look like the people in my avi. I we looked like that, we wouldn't have failed to procreate.

Actually, I used to push myself in school and gym but my subhuman trashy shitskin broke down from those things and I never recovered. Since my breakdown, I have been LDARing and staring into the abyss every day, watching and admiring better people as they succeed in life.

Not telling you to "just go to gym brah" (I'm not one of these guys), but being fat is only making it worse.

I feel so sorry for your dad:feelskek::feelskek: